My Dual Sense 5 stopped working after less than 8 hours of play

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Not only have I been frustrated with the lack of games, innovation, etc, but now the fukkin controller dies and it barely even gets used. I'm done with Sony. Controller-less PS5 disk version will be on eBay today $600. If anybody in this forum wants it, hit me up.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Dies?!?!:dahell: is it defective???
Dpad right, triangle, and square just don't work. Never dropped it or anything else. Tried resetting the controller, etc. Was in the middle of playing Jump Force and it just stopped.

Talked to Sony and of course all they can say is "is it charged?"..."send it in for repair" like I want to wait 2 months for a new controller when the one I have is still "brand new"

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Dpad right, triangle, and square just don't work. Never dropped it or anything else. Tried resetting the controller, etc. Was in the middle of playing Jump Force and it just stopped.

Talked to Sony and of course all they can say is "is it charged?"..."send it in for repair" like I want to wait 2 months for a new controller when the one I have is still "brand new"

it sounds defective...:picard: might as well by a new one...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Why would you sell the entire system?!?:dahell::pachaha:
That was the icing on the cake. I don't be trolling on here when I be tripping about the lack of games and innovation from these companies. I know everything that's supposed to come out this year for PS5 and there is nothing impressive to me. Even the whole "upgrade" from PS4 to PS5 right now to me seems like a mid-life upgrade rather than a next gen upgrade. Not being funny, but if all I'm playing is PS Now and Gamepass games, I might as well sell the PS5 and get a XSX for now since neither have anything worthwhile for me. I can play PSnow on PC

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Have you tried using a Dual Shock 4 for a alternate controller? :troll:
Yep and it works on everything except PS5 games smfh. Tried to play MK11 with a PS4 controller and the console laughed at me...

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That was the icing on the cake. I don't be trolling on here when I be tripping about the lack of games and innovation from these companies. I know everything that's supposed to come out this year for PS5 and there is nothing impressive to me. Even the whole "upgrade" from PS4 to PS5 right now to me seems like a mid-life upgrade rather than a next gen upgrade. Not being funny, but if all I'm playing is PS Now and Gamepass games, I might as well sell the PS5 and get a XSX for now since neither have anything worthwhile for me. I can play PSnow on PC
You can play gamepass on pc too. Might as well skip the xbox too:ld: