“ My dream is is for Jay-Z to end up like Diddy …” no proof just vibes 🙂

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
How is it that this one ugly woman has ended up in so many precarious situations with celebrities? What does that say about how she was moving if true?
Ive definitely brought that up. If she's hanging around or in the vicinity of all these terrible people that would also means that she's a terrible person by association. She's a participant when it was working in her benefit. But a whistleblower when she's on the outs now.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ive definitely brought that up. If she's hanging around or in the vicinity of all these terrible people that would also means that she's a terrible person by association. She's a participant when it was working in her benefit. But a whistleblower when she's on the outs now.
Exactly. Shorty is a weirdo. She sounds like my brother when he going through his manic episodes - everyone wronged him and every issue in his life is somebody else’s fault

Last edited:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying Jay-Z is innocent across the board, but I'm not understanding this weird fixation people have with trying to conflate Jay’s indiscretions with Diddy's indiscretions. It feels beyond a strange speculation, it seems almost forced.
Actually it doesn't. JAY Z & Aaliyah, Beyonce, Rihanna. He mushed a chicked in the "Backstage" movie. Lisen to the vile things he said he did to Carmen Bryan. He shot his own brother. JAY Z is just as bad as Diddy, But to be fair ain't no goody goodies in the music industry. They all got dirt on them, yall just pick and choose who yall want to persecute

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
people wanting jay-z to go out like diddy is proof that this is mainly about seeing successful black men fell to them.
Definitely seeing that crab in the barrels mentality. They love you on the rise up but are actively trying to pull bricks outta the pedestal they propped him up on. He's too high in their eyes

Mank1nd

Rookie
Daps
I could careless about Jay (or Diddy to that regard) but people sitting down entertaining some bs gossip from this broad or others is disgusting. I dont even listen to Gene no more since he done jumped his own shark. Came in the internet gossip grift humble, told his own story then vowed to only do that then switched around and became a permanent couch hopper like the rest of them. All these serious allegations they be making and not single report to the feds but they telling all online for internet points. At this point, I'll just play the side and watch things unfold like I should.