My dad is tryjng to convince me to vote democratic over our family bbq. nikka my mind is NOT changing.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas gonna regret a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court. That will have ramifications for decades and ensure GOP racists will always be in power, even when they become the minority.

The judicial future of the country is at stake.
If that happens ima be laughing at all these idiots :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Y'all nikkas gonna regret a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court. That will have ramifications for decades and ensure GOP racists will always be in power, even when they become the minority.

The judicial future of the country is at stake.

Exactly. Dare I say, I admire their strategy. Watching how black folk move off frivolous emotion---while being ignorant of the big picture---is truly embarrassing

No one cares for or understands history. When Obama won, republicans scrambled and held an emergency meeting. They genuinely feared they would never win another election

I am going to repeat that: They genuinely feared they would never win another election

Based on the changing ideology in the country, the changing demographics. People don't even understand, the US is a LIBERAL country. The republicans shouldnt have won again for decades. But the republicans have gone OD on the dirty tricks and misinformation and tried to fracture the dems and they've don that.

The fracture of the black vote in particular all goes back to Russian bots invading Twitter. And here we are

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

He made great points but Jim Crow Joe is where I draw the line.

HOE biden, bytch ass biden or Genocide joe works either way for me :mjlol::bryan:

Family is crazy politics is religion to them they indoctrinated cant see the Forrest for the trees. No wonder they keep getting suckered into voting for a party instead of policy...:dead:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Lawd, they in here like:

Not voting for Biden, is voting for Trump!!
1-EF99338-9162-4842-86-A9-6134-E2431033.jpg
Those are my dad's exact words. I swear to you. Idgaf.