My dad is tryjng to convince me to vote democratic over our family bbq. nikka my mind is NOT changing.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I don't get how people still think presidents are interchangeable when the last president got to make picks that overturned Roe v Wade

they are even talking about going about Brown v Board of Education... in our faces...

Obama had a Supreme Court pick and got it stolen from him by the republicans. He didn’t do anything about it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Trump could guarantee the economy goes back to pre COVID and inflation goes down…… would you put up with the racial rhetoric?

That’s the question. People only care about the economy at the end of the day. And right now shyt is out of control. The Biden administration had a chance to fix it and blew it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Those are my dad's exact words. I swear to you. Idgaf.

You are a c00n.
That you will not ever understand.
As the republican army if allowed to successfully coup America. Will shoot your c00n riddled brain. in the back of the skull. Resulting in Having you.
out on the street.
stealing ducks for food.
just like the traitor.
in the sequel to ip man.

Art Barr

bnew

Veteran
Daps
If Trump could guarantee the economy goes back to pre COVID and inflation goes down…… would you put up with the racial rhetoric?

That’s the question. People only care about the economy at the end of the day. And right now shyt is out of control. The Biden administration had a chance to fix it and blew it.

all of trumps policies were inflationary, he was riding high from Obamas economic policies. the economy would be in much worse shape if trump was president now.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all nikkas gonna regret a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court. That will have ramifications for decades and ensure GOP racists will always be in power, even when they become the minority.

The judicial future of the country is at stake.

No they won’t….. cuz if their actions or lack of action leads to further downfall to our community.

Because Racist Rich MAGA Repubs gain more power and use it against us.

They for damn sure won’t be around to witness it:demonic:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Y'all nikkas gonna regret a 7-2 conservative Supreme Court. That will have ramifications for decades and ensure GOP racists will always be in power, even when they become the minority.

The judicial future of the country is at stake.
Ginsburg shoulda stepped her ass aside when obama was in office then:manny: