My Coli brethren: Do you realize a 50 Cent VS Rick Ross rematch would be EPIC?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
50 should just go with Curtis Jackson, keep putting out Netflix, I mean straight to DVD movies and eat off his rep. He's not looked for in the rap game but he's still eating off of when he was dropping gems. He'll never be broke but I doubt he'll ever be hot again :birdman:

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be honest, after Curtis didn't reach where he wanted too. And he made Before I Self Destruct. It went downwards, he was so focused on "Making that aggresive content for the streets" - it just got horrible. BISD has some bangers, but it's not a mainstream album and its not close to the quality of Get Rich or Die Tryin'. Some old school 50 fans may be "oh this shyt dope, old fifty back" and all that - but in reality its not what it used to be. His beat-selection also been terrible the last years, it might be grimey and for the streets. But its Justice League and Lex Luger beats that really is popping nowadays - not some kid producer from the Aftermath camp that makes cheap Dre beats.

Lord Piffington

Cacnificent #euswag
Daps
Reppin
NULL
off top of my hear "2003 ferrari" also the begining of kidd kidd's last verse on OJ

ross has a bunch. he is very slick, reminds of biggie. ex off so sophisticated

Fifty
million, hundred million, it’s accumulating
I’m the hottest and these other nikkas cooling, ain’t it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Fif still got his core fan base. Only Meek's mixtape was downloaded more lately. Fif def ain't in his prime.....but nukkas still listening. #'s don't lie.

i never heard nobody bump curtis mixtape before while i cant go anywhere without hearing meeks :rudy:

those downloads mostly came from European gingers.