My Coli brethren: Do you realize a 50 Cent VS Rick Ross rematch would be EPIC?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Nah, 50 trying to Ja Rule Drake would be much better.

It would be dope if he came out with a Piggy Bank type song going at the entire Young Money. That would be :krs:

That would be much more entertaining, Imagine 50 clowning Drake on the outro of a song about him being on Degrassi. :heh:

50 should use that "Catch a body like that" line to start a beef with him.

Wanye is the biggest star in Hip Hop, it would benefit 50, I mean its not like any of the YM heavyweights could ether him, dude survived beefing with The Lox and Jada/Styles/Sheek could rap circles around Wanye & Drake.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Nah, 50 trying to Ja Rule Drake would be much better.

It would be dope if he came out with a Piggy Bank type song going at the entire Young Money. That would be :krs:

That would be much more entertaining, Imagine 50 clowning Drake on the outro of a song about him being on Degrassi. :heh:

50 should use that "Catch a body like that" line to start a beef with him.

Wanye is the biggest star in Hip Hop, it would benefit 50, I mean its not like any of the YM heavyweights could ether him, dude survived beefing with The Lox and Jada/Styles/Sheek could rap circles around Wanye & Drake.

He wouldn't get an audience though. He simply doesn't garner enough general interest for anyone to even pay attention...so those disses would go under the radar. :shaq2:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
off top of my hear "2003 ferrari" also the begining of kidd kidd's last verse on OJ

ross has a bunch. he is very slick, reminds of biggie. ex off so sophisticated

Fifty
million, hundred million, it’s accumulating
I’m the hottest and these other nikkas cooling, ain’t it

Shut up. You're reaching breh.

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps

And fukk them other nikkas
We at them DOLLAR FIGURES

:mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
On some real shyt a lot of y'all are some hating ass miserable fukks. Delusional first off, to keep trying to troll that 50 is not relevant when the man just went double platinum on his new mix tape and has the top 10 urban radio song in the country with up

Meanwhile u expect that bum pusha t to drop something meaningful against a rapper who gave eminem a run for his money on the tracks they did and dissed jayz and his wife with no response bc jigga precious soul is still drowning in ether

10:31

Superstar
Daps
On some real shyt a lot of y'all are some hating ass miserable fukks. Delusional first off, to keep trying to troll that 50 is not relevant when the man just went double platinum on his new mix tape and has the top 10 urban radio song in the country with up

Meanwhile u expect that bum pusha t to drop something meaningful against a rapper who gave eminem a run for his money on the tracks they did and dissed jayz and his wife with no response bc jigga precious soul is still drowning in ether

:snoop:

You really pulled this shyt out of your pale ass. We don't listen to Curly in the states you red hair piece of shyt

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Wut:mjpls:

DOUBLE UP

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Johannesburg (South Africa)
Here is a couple of examples of 50 going at ross

"They say I play mind games, warrior mindframe
These bytch nikkaz, always forget to say my name
Go 'head, I want you to, you fraud, I'm onto you
I'm so strategic you wouldn't believe it" - Body on it

"You-you look at these fake ass nikkaz
They think cause they say some fake shyt in music
That the shyt I be sayin ain't real
All you gotta do is ask nikkaz, they'll tell you about me
They don't say 50 though, they say Boo-Boo
Uh-huh, find out, find out if I'll let it go" -You took my heart

"To stop me you will need at least a mack boy
Shoot me with a 2-5 and I'll be like "what you do that for? "
The party poppin' ain't gonna cut it
But once you cross the line, you cross the line, nikka, so fukk it
I'm build for it , try to do the shyt I do get killed for it
pints of blood spilt for it, the beef I'm still for it
nikkas wanna bump with Ferrari, probably they ain't get the memo
I got cake to show weight" - You a killer? Cool

StAFresh923

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fif still got his core fan base. Only Meek's mixtape was downloaded more lately. Fif def ain't in his prime.....but nukkas still listening. #'s don't lie.