My Coli brethren: Do you realize a 50 Cent VS Rick Ross rematch would be EPIC?

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Think about it -

rematch from 2009. ross survived and came back stronger. 50 is now an underdog in the industry with many doubting him

Ross has the chance to do what no one else could and end 50
50 has a chance to make the biggest comeback in hip hop history

both albums dropping in July

Last edited by a moderator:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
What more can one say about Rick Ross? It's all out there.
Dude is immune to have leased maybachs, being a cop, having a disgusting baby moms, being named Willow and more. THats only the minor problem.
THe big problem is that no one gives a fukk about what 50 has to say, we're still waiting on him to drop another dope album it's been 7 years.

@ReallyReal

504 Soulja
Daps
Reppin
7th Ward Mind Frame
you know ima Ross fan and i was a 50 cent fan before, so i do think 50 deserve a rematch....
but got damn it will be Holyfield Vs Tyson...... and we know who Tyson is........

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ross isn't getting any higher than he's been the last year or 2, he's reached his apex, the only way to go now is down. by the looks of all his relatively flopped singles I don't think he wants those problems. he only survived 50's wrath because he continued to make dope songs and used the publicity 50 was giving him to his advantage. he's not in a position to do that anymore, people already wanna hate him since he's been doin his thing for a few years, bad idea

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
At this point doing a song would be kind of cool.

Focused 50, Ross and Gunplay...you can tell 50 doesn't really have any animosity towards Ross and vice versa to tell the truth

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
At this point doing a song would be kind of cool.

Focused 50, Ross and Gunplay...you can tell 50 doesn't really have any animosity towards Ross and vice versa to tell the truth

actually they still throw subliminals at each other. ALOT

alot of new hip hop fans have untrained ears or just zone out to a good beat and hook. but low key 50 and ross been throwing lil jabs at each other a while now and ross seems to make it a point to try and be cool with anyone 50 beefed with in the past as well

most of yall arent fans of the culture to be honest. this would be great for hip hop, which honestly is fukking boring right now

50 is the most hated man in the industry right now, we are seeing Lebron levels of hate

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
Let me see/hear some examples of what you're talking about.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
50 is done. He is the iceberg that sunk the Titanic. Ross mistake was better than anything Curtis has put out since GRODT

Barney Pimpson

Illusionist
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
Let me see/hear some examples of what you're talking about.

off top of my hear "2003 ferrari" also the begining of kidd kidd's last verse on OJ

ross has a bunch. he is very slick, reminds of biggie. ex off so sophisticated

Fifty
million, hundred million, it’s accumulating
I’m the hottest and these other nikkas cooling, ain’t it