My Chrystal Ball Predicts B1G Things To Come For The Winner: Buckeyes vs Badgers For The B1G 10 chip

What will be the aftermath of this game?(yes dr dre)

• Buckeyes win-playoffs

• Buckeyes win-no playoffs

• Badgers will-Playoffs

• Badgers win-no playoffs

• All hail to those who piss on special eds grave

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
You went for it already...why not go for it again? :mjgrin: You fail and theyre prettt much on the 1 yard line and I dont trust them slow corn beef eatinf mafukkas to drive the field :gucci:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
Wisconsin's offense aint good enough to score a TD here and even if they do their defense aint stopping OSU from kicking that GW FG

onthereal

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You went for it already...why not go for it again? :mjgrin: You fail and theyre prettt much on the 1 yard line and I dont trust them slow corn beef eatinf mafukkas to drive the field :gucci:

Best case you have 1st and goal or a TD

Worst case they start inside the five.

I thought that was obvious but Urb wants to tuck his manhood

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just like OSU was sitting at home last year but got in. Y'all are Penn state of last year they didn't get in because they had a bad loss. All the committee has to do is pop in the Iowa game tape.

Get it thru your thick head Ohio State had 3 top 10 wins against Oklahoma,Nebraska and Michigan last season y’all don’t have 1 top 10 win stop comparing yourself when the resume don’t match

And we barely lost against Penn State by fluke FG blocked while y’all got molly whooped by Auburn