My cardio heads..

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
Haha I live in Iowa theres no running outside for awhile

Hawkeyes in the building.

I run outside when the weather is decent (every year I consider getting cold weather gear and keeping it going ... but then I imagine myself hitting the ice and getting injured/dying of embarrassment, so I don't do it).

Winter cardio is jump rope double unders (I just do a set of 30-50 between lifts or ab exercises), or the stair climbing thing.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hawkeyes in the building.

I run outside when the weather is decent (every year I consider getting cold weather gear and keeping it going ... but then I imagine myself hitting the ice and getting injured/dying of embarrassment, so I don't do it).

Winter cardio is jump rope double unders (I just do a set of 30-50 between lifts or ab exercises), or the stair climbing thing.

:salute:

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
Running outside has always done more good for me than the treadmill

Can't duplicate them real life hills, twists and turns

I do fucc with almost all other cardio equipment tho

But if you hit the Bike, like others said, get that resistance going and try to keep it 3 min or less per mile

No flex, I do anywhere from 8-12 miles if I hit the bike

And I'm sweating out trees from 2013 when I'm done

If you're not sweating after 45 min-1hr of cardio

Your intensity in training is lacking

ryda518

Randy Orton=Legend Killer
Daps
Reppin
bx all day
It matters how hard you're going at it

if you are going really fast even for a short period of time, you should feel something

I did 15 miles today and I definitely feel it

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
i lost 30 pounds and got in great shape usings a treadmill and a healthy diet

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Using machines to do cardio is useless.

Was just gonna post the MJ laughing smiley

But man....seriously....you gotta understand how wrong you are on this.

The only requirement for cardio exercise is increasing your heart rate. In some ways, machines are better for cardio than running outside due to the ability to have a low-impact workout on your joints

Most people just don't push themselves hard enough on machines. When jogging, there is a minimum amount of effort that must be given in order to keep the jog going. But some people will trudge away on an elliptical at a shytty pace for an hour and waste their time. That doesn't mean the machine is the problem, it is the effort given by the individual

I always say that a heart rate monitor is the #1 tool you can use for cardio. When used correctly, it ensures that you are not short changing yourself and you are keeping your workouts efficient and productive

definition

im not a cool guy anymore
Daps
:scust:

Neither of you listing your "reppin" locatoin

:scust:

Grow some nuts, I been the lone person reppin Iowa on this site and SOHH since '01:skip:

God damn bro. I must be pretty oblivious ... I would have assumed that I'd notice that location.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i do hiit on the bike in the gym then i hit some trails with my mountain bike. i also masturbate and have sex, and i jog with my dog sometimes too.

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
2000 Calories on the bike 70+ minutes a day. But I figure I atleast drink atleast 1300 a day .:mjcry:

Thats what it takes for me too lose weight doing cardio alone.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
2000 Calories on the bike 70+ minutes a day. But I figure I atleast drink atleast 1300 a day .:mjcry:

:dwillhuh:

i put in 30 minutes (8.8 miles) yesterday
averaged 200 watts

according to the display i burned less than 400 calories

and you burn 2000 calories in 70 minutes? Are you Lance Armstrong nikka? :lupe:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was just gonna post the MJ laughing smiley

But man....seriously....you gotta understand how wrong you are on this.

The only requirement for cardio exercise is increasing your heart rate. In some ways, machines are better for cardio than running outside due to the ability to have a low-impact workout on your joints

Most people just don't push themselves hard enough on machines. When jogging, there is a minimum amount of effort that must be given in order to keep the jog going. But some people will trudge away on an elliptical at a shytty pace for an hour and waste their time. That doesn't mean the machine is the problem, it is the effort given by the individual

I always say that a heart rate monitor is the #1 tool you can use for cardio. When used correctly, it ensures that you are not short changing yourself and you are keeping your workouts efficient and productive

Nice info, I hate the cold and have since stop running. But I love biking, but I let it get into my head that using a machine wasn't useful and a waste of time.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA

No way you are burning 2000 calories in 70 minutes. 1000 cals/hour would be a highly successful cardio session. 750 would be normal. 2000 is not possible