My boys wife cheated on him a month after they had a baby

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
There's a theory out there that says once a woman extracts that nutt up out of you and gives birth to your seed, they lose that primal attraction for you.They feel like they've "conquered" you already and now it's time to move on to some new dikk.

:comeon: You posted something about women and @His_Excellence_Reincar dapped you.

That is all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually know a broad/hoe that had sex 2 weeks after an abortion just to see if she could :patrice:

the ex breh of mine was bragging that he beat the puccy up so hard (he's white so he should've known there was an underlying factor to this :russ:) that she started bleeding :gag:. He didn't know she had the abortion and still doesn't know btw

true story brehs...and once I heard that story I never spoke to her again from the amount of scustya I had towards her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y'all really believe women wait the whole 6 weeks before they start fukking again?:lupe:

sheeeit-o.gif

That's nothing more than a technicality.

In reality, 4 weeks is good & plenty

As loose/undisciplined as people are with their sexuality these days, ain't nobody about to wait that whole 6 weeks.We're born to the night, a bunch of rebels out here.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
:what: don't u have to wait 90 days before woman can fukk again after having a baby.

:scusthov: at that woman and that dude.

Six weeks.

But I second that :scusthov:

You gotta be the lowest form of being to have a baby and be fukkin someone other than your husband a month later. Nasty ass.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
He needs to get divorced. He's married so he's gonna get hit with the paternity regardless. He needs to privately test the kid for his own benefit before he files for divorce. That way if the kid isn't his, even if the courts force him to pay child support, he won't feel guilty for not being in that child's life because he's certain it's not his kid. What hurts a woman more than anything is knowing that her child won't have a father.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
There's a theory out there that says once a woman extracts that nutt up out of you and gives birth to your seed, they lose that primal attraction for you.They feel like they've "conquered" you already and now it's time to move on to some new dikk.

so what we men feel immediately after we nut...a woman feels after giving birth ....:heh: