My boys wife cheated on him a month after they had a baby

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
MAN SHUT YO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC AT 2AM ASS UP.

Funny-gif-Bruce-Lee-laughing.gif

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I saw a broad walk into bible study today with five kids brehs. I'm talking a pre-teen, three kids between 3 and 8 years old, and a newborn. No dad in sight. If you're going to get down before you're married, PLEASE, strap up! I mourn for their futures without a real father in their lives.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
There's a theory out there that says once a woman extracts that nutt up out of you and gives birth to your seed, they lose that primal attraction for you.They feel like they've "conquered" you already and now it's time to move on to some new dikk.

assuming its even that nikkas seed :lolbron:

if a bytch is willing to fukk another nikka 1 month after giving birth...then she prolly willing to fukk another nikka 9 months before giving birth

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
All you hear anymore are stories of females cheating on their man.. It's getting real hard out here fellas. Real hard. Finding a loyal broad has become mission impossible.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
All you hear anymore are stories of females cheating on their man.. It's getting real hard out here fellas. Real hard. Finding a loyal broad has become mission impossible.

Honestly, I'm way more surprised when I hear about a woman that IS loyal and isn't looking at other dudes while with her man than one that isn't.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
There's a theory out there that says once a woman extracts that nutt up out of you and gives birth to your seed, they lose that primal attraction for you.They feel like they've "conquered" you already and now it's time to move on to some new dikk.

Well that's a fukkin scary thought:whoo: