My boy, strugglin' with weight issues, just made his 157th straight day at the gym...

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His goal is to complete 199 straight days at the gym. In 2012, he completed 99 straight days at the gym. He's almost done with his current goal.

Now before the floodgates open and you guys start criticizing him in regards to the danger of not resting, believe me, I warned him and he himself is well aware.

He was about 440 lbs when he started this goal, he currently weights 363lbs. He's 40 years old and one of the coolest cats I've ever met. His doctor suggested getting gastric by-pass, but he wanted to try to lose the weight naturally. If he fails, he said he would consider by-pass.

I know the Coli is filled with funny-ass haters and critics (thats why I love this site), however, if you guys can just give him a round of applause and some props for attempting this feat, I'd greatly appreciate it. :salute:

I'm trying to get him to sign up to the Coli.

EDIT: Just so ya know, a few days before he started his gym regimen, I lost a young ass co-worker due to weight-related complications. I called my boy up, told him I loved him (I was damn-near almost teary-eyed) and didn't want to see him end up the same way. Coincidentally, he told me he had an epiphany earlier that day and had already set out to do something about it.

:scusthov: pause that gay shyt b :rudy:

:lolbron: Just fukking with you :salute: to your friend

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all that time in the gym and to lose that little weight is peculiar..........

what is he doing, literally going to the gym, touching the door then leaving or what?

cause for real, when someones that big they tend to shed the outrageous weight FAST just by doing anything positive in regards to health (I.E. walk.....)

but he doesnt even need to be doing strenous work at his stage anyway......he needs to be changing his diet (eating less) and drinking mad water and simply walking............

If my math is right he lost almost 80 pounds in less than 4 months.

That's knocking on 20 pounds a month which sounds about right for a person his size

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
fukk this thread, if my idol ain't gotta go to the gym, then why do I?

larry-holmes-boxer.jpg

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
props to your friend.

calories taken in vs calories burned is the thing he needs to keep in mind.

i would suggest biking as an all around exercise.
it's low impact and is great for cardiovascular and for muscles.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
props to your friend.

calories taken in vs calories burned is the thing he needs to keep in mind.

i would suggest biking as an all around exercise.
it's low impact and is great for cardiovascular and for muscles.

Thanks for the feedback.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
If my math is right he lost almost 80 pounds in less than 4 months.

That's knocking on 20 pounds a month which sounds about right for a person his size

u said 2012 in ur original post...........which is more then 4 months but i dont even feel like talking about it anymore

best wishes chap