My boy, strugglin' with weight issues, just made his 157th straight day at the gym...

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
His goal is to complete 199 straight days at the gym. In 2012, he completed 99 straight days at the gym. He's almost done with his current goal.

Now before the floodgates open and you guys start criticizing him in regards to the danger of not resting, believe me, I warned him and he himself is well aware.

He was about 440 lbs when he started this goal, he currently weights 363lbs. He's 40 years old and one of the coolest cats I've ever met. His doctor suggested getting gastric by-pass, but he wanted to try to lose the weight naturally. If he fails, he said he would consider by-pass.

I know the Coli is filled with funny-ass haters and critics (thats why I love this site), however, if you guys can just give him a round of applause and some props for attempting this feat, I'd greatly appreciate it. :salute:

I'm trying to get him to sign up to the Coli.

EDIT: Just so ya know, a few days before he started his gym regimen, I lost a young ass co-worker due to weight-related complications. I called my boy up, told him I loved him (I was damn-near almost teary-eyed) and didn't want to see him end up the same way. Coincidentally, he told me he had an epiphany earlier that day and had already set out to do something about it.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
Good for him for not going the easy, bytch route and getting the bypass. How much weight is he aiming to lose?

But what's that skin gonna look like though?:whoa:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Good for him for not going the easy, bytch route and getting the bypass. How much weight is he aiming to lose?

But what's that skin gonna look like though?:whoa:

Well, for the last 30 days he's going to go on a (nutritious) liquid diet. He hopes to get close to 300 as he closes in on the 199th day. (His ultimate goal is 200lbs, but he's not gonna achieve that within this particular goal)

As far as the skin is concerned, he addressed that to me and for the entire feat he's been working with a powerlifter to tighten shyt up, so he don't look...

:flabbynsick:

Thank you for your feedback Mr. Pink, it's greatly appreciated! I'm hoping some of the responses (even the assh0le ones) get him to sign up to this site. Cause he has the same sense of humor as ya.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
considering dude is seriously overweight this is excusable. however, if he were like most people who are slightly over weight or not even overweight at all, i woulda said those 157 days were a legit waste of time. that time coulda been spent learning a craft or taking a technical course

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
good going :salute: once you build those habits it will be helpful for the rest of his entire life.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
considering dude is seriously overweight this is excusable. however, if he were like most people who are slightly over weight or not even overweight at all, i woulda said those 157 days were a legit waste of time. that time coulda been spent learning a craft or taking a technical course

I hear ya bruh. But he's a grown ass man (40), he runs his own business, lives in a good neighborhood, nice crib.

It's not like he's just starting off in life. He basically felt like he was going to die if he didn't make some serious lifestyle changes and the impression he conveyed to me was that he rather die trying to stay alive (in the gym) than die from the weight and not doing anything about it.

Thanks for the feedback Truest.
:salute:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
will his skin still be all saggy with him losing weight naturally?

He's been training with a power-lifter to address those concerns. His regimen is a combination of cardio and muscle building. That's pretty much all I know, I'm not well-versed in body morphology.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
all that time in the gym and to lose that little weight is peculiar..........

what is he doing, literally going to the gym, touching the door then leaving or what?

cause for real, when someones that big they tend to shed the outrageous weight FAST just by doing anything positive in regards to health (I.E. walk.....)

but he doesnt even need to be doing strenous work at his stage anyway......he needs to be changing his diet (eating less) and drinking mad water and simply walking............