My boss just fired a cac for a racist joke......

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
4aT8ZPA.gif

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'm deaaaaaaaaaad :laff:

MekaCatt

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Cacalaca
[quote Scotch Hall, post: 51935, member: 2139"]they don't have knees :lupe:[/quote]

I literally laughed out loud at this! :russ:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
then he done prolly heard them all.

Taking out his fruustration on lil white boys and shyt cause he cant get rid off his wife.

"bad enough I deal with this shyt at home, I ain't takin it here NOT HERE :ufdup: :camby:"
:dead:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
lol unless you working in the grimiest of environments, saying the word negro at work, no matter your skin color, will probably get you fired.

i was at a dinner with some upper management types earlier this week at my job, and you could tell they were use to telling nothing but racist jokes...just a bunch of old white men

soon as i came in and sit down they were like :merchant:

and when they would talk to me...you could really see them thinking about what they had to say...

strangely enough, some random ass jeezy song :merchant::why: came on the radio of the place, heavily edited, and a few of the dudes heads were going like :obama::smugdraper: and if i looked at them for a few seconds they would just stop on some :ld::merchant: shyt

:russ:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Shoulda got a kick in the panse on the way out for not even being funny wit it...