My boss just fired a cac for a racist joke......

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:laff::laff::blessed:
4aT8ZPA.gif

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Your fakkit p*ssy boss fired a dude over a corny joke ? Sounds like an @sshole is your boss white?
Yeah but racism isn't allowed in the workplace. It's probably against the law, according to OSHA.

Now.. if it's the boss and 3 of his closest employees it might be allowed. He wouldn't care.

If the employee said it in front of the whole office, the boss might have been forced to fire him. If he did not, people would go to HR and complain, getting the boss in trouble.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
yeah and
its funny hes married to a white chick :dead:

then he done prolly heard them all.

Taking out his fruustration on lil white boys and shyt cause he cant get rid off his wife.

"bad enough I deal with this shyt at home, I ain't takin it here NOT HERE :ufdup: :camby:"

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Solidarity in the workplace!

Zero tolerance and all that!

This.

See my above posting.

I'm interested in how many staff members did he say the racist joke too. A whole group or just two or 3? If it was a whole group :ufdup:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
lol unless you working in the grimiest of environments, saying the word negro at work, no matter your skin color, will probably get you fired.

i was at a dinner with some upper management types earlier this week at my job, and you could tell they were use to telling nothing but racist jokes...just a bunch of old white men

soon as i came in and sit down they were like :merchant:

and when they would talk to me...you could really see them thinking about what they had to say...

strangely enough, some random ass jeezy song :merchant::why: came on the radio of the place, heavily edited, and a few of the dudes heads were going like :obama::smugdraper: and if i looked at them for a few seconds they would just stop on some :ld::merchant: shyt