My biggest pet peeve with other women is

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
When i compliment a woman on something Shes wearing or makeup and ask her where she get it from and she says she doesnt know or someone got it for her :mindblown:

Why do women do this :mindblown:

I aint tryin to bite u boo ( :russ: ...well maybe a little bit)

But why u gotta act funny for :bryan:

Every time a woman pays me a compliment and ask me where to get it, i tell them where to go and where to catch it on sale cus im not a hater :obama:

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Yea I have seen that sometimes. The few women I asked told me, I rarely ask tho. Some women really don't want people to have what they have. I felt that way about some unique pieces I had but I always tell when asked. I have seen someone be embarrassed before, like she didn't want to say it was from Target.

I get the most compliments on my hair and I really can't tell them anything at this point. I always try and tell them what I used that day but it's really nothing special I do or put on. Actually, I should be doing more. It's funny because on the flip side I have had women giving me attitude if I am honest and just say water and coconut oil or a shea mask. Like I'm lying and trying not to tell them :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
@Marti i had that happen and I try not to take it personally although I find it weird. I just stopped asking. I've also had situations were women thought I was hitting on them or being shady (which I wasn't) so I won't ask the question about something unless I know the person well

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
That's happened to me so much sometimes I'm scared to ask :mjcry:

My brother's current gf is really nice though, she told me how she does her eyebrows. Even though I forgot everything she told me I know I can just ask her again.

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
When i compliment a woman on something Shes wearing or makeup and ask her where she get it from and she says she doesnt know or someone got it for her :mindblown:

Why do women do this :mindblown:

I aint tryin to bite u boo ( :russ: ...well maybe a little bit)

But why u gotta act funny for :bryan:

Every time a woman pays me a compliment and ask me where to get it, i tell them where to go and where to catch it on sale cus im not a hater :obama:
My grandmother was like that because I guess since we lived in a small town (largest city in WV, but small nonetheless) she wanted to keep out style unique. I still let my grandmother do my clothes shopping because she has a great sense of style.

So if someone asks where I got something from I don't mind telling them, but I always warn them that the stores may not be accessible to them because it's a store that's available to where I'm from or they might not carry it anymore, if it's in a national chain store.

I never ask tho. :mjcry: I be missing out.