My betta fish died today

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I remember I was a kid & won a fish. Took him home, put him in a bowl & next day the lil breh was dead.

My mother fed him oats :gucci::mjtf:

:snoop:

She can’t stand my paternal grandfather so she threw that shyt in his dirty ass work van:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What were your pet rabbits like? How many did you have?

A few years back, I took my oldest to a bunny sanctuary in our area. It was fascinating, being surrounded by these rabbits. Some of them were the size of cats and small dogs lol.

I’ve been a cat person since I was a kid, so it was very interesting for me when the people at the bunny place said you have to treat them differently. She said while cats are predators, bunnies are actually prey and they act as such:ohhh:, so you have to care for them in a different way.

Love both were floppy eared. One wasn’t neutered and got the other one pregnant. She died during labour :to:

The other one since that day just stayed in corner looking depressed and stopped eating and died like two months after

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Love both were floppy eared. One wasn’t neutered and got the other one pregnant. She died during labour :to:

The other one since that day just stayed in corner looking depressed and stopped eating and died like two months after

That's certainly not the cute bunny story I was expecting:mjcry:.

It sounds like they had a legit relationship.

The extremely morbidly curious part of me has to ask...but you certainly don't have to answer...

But if the mama died in childbirth...how did you handle her and her kits:mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's certainly not the cute bunny story I was expecting:mjcry:.

It sounds like they had a legit relationship.

The extremely morbidly curious part of me has to ask...but you certainly don't have to answer...

But if the mama died in childbirth...how did you handle her and her kits:mjcry:

I was like 8 years old woke up one day and the male rabbit is going crazy didn’t understand. I looked and saw blood called my mom.

Female was giving birth and we saw two little legs sticking out her backside . But she couldn’t push out the bunnies. Went to the vet and they did a ultrasound etc said there 6 bunnies inside and the one whose legs was sticking out died.

wanted like 900 buckS to do a c section but it wasn’t guaranteed that any of the.l bunnies or mom would live and yeah we didn’t have the money so they put down the rabbit :to:

And then yeah the male bunny stopped eating and would just stay in his cage even if the door was open and he died a few months later

As a kid I thought animals were dumb until that point

Rip cottonball and snowflake