My betta fish died today

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can't maintain a fish, I had a few watched them all die one by one. I didn't know how to properly keep them alive they tried to survive, in my defense I was 8 and I had this machine I think it went in the water to create air for them but I'm like if I put this in the water won't it fry them and potentially harm me.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I love all

used to have a bunch of rabbits was painful when they died

What were your pet rabbits like? How many did you have?

A few years back, I took my oldest to a bunny sanctuary in our area. It was fascinating, being surrounded by these rabbits. Some of them were the size of cats and small dogs lol.

I’ve been a cat person since I was a kid, so it was very interesting for me when the people at the bunny place said you have to treat them differently. She said while cats are predators, bunnies are actually prey and they act as such:ohhh:, so you have to care for them in a different way.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
IMG_0237.jpg

:cook: :eat:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I’m not on no PETA shyt but I feel like a pet fish is wrong. Them nikkas supposed to live in an ocean. That shyt vast as fukk. I know they feel cramped up in a fish tank or fish bowl. They ain’t got no space to roam around. You ever been locked up? It’s like being in your dorm. All you do is walk laps around that bytch all day and do push ups. Fish just swimming laps around the same shyt smh. I mainly only eat fish though. I will fukk a fish up. But a pet fish is wrong
Deep:mjcry: