The Blackout

F-ck Da Mods
Daps
giphy.gif

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn. I was going to grill some fish tonight, but I will postpone it out of respect for Betta breh :to:

Let's listen and reminisce on the good times tonight

I'm a movement by myself
But I'm a force when we're together
Mami, I'm good all by myself
But, baby, you, you make me Betta
(You make me Betta)
You make me Betta
(You make me Betta)
You make me Betta

singing-gif-22.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I’m not on no PETA shyt but I feel like a pet fish is wrong. Them nikkas supposed to live in an ocean. That shyt vast as fukk. I know they feel cramped up in a fish tank or fish bowl. They ain’t got no space to roam around. You ever been locked up? It’s like being in your dorm. All you do is walk laps around that bytch all day and do push ups. Fish just swimming laps around the same shyt smh. I mainly only eat fish though. I will fukk a fish up. But a pet fish is wrong

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
I’m not on no PETA shyt but I feel like a pet fish is wrong. Them nikkas supposed to live in an ocean. That shyt vast as fukk. I know they feel cramped up in a fish tank or fish bowl. They ain’t got no space to roam around. You ever been locked up? It’s like being in your dorm. All you do is walk laps around that bytch all day and do push ups. Fish just swimming laps around the same shyt smh. I mainly only eat fish though. I will fukk a fish up. But a pet fish is wrong
That and zoos are basically animal prisons