My **** best friend about to get thrown in the bushes on facebook

Daps
I deleted her off facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. Even instructed my mom and brother to stop talking to her.

mj-laughing.gif

How the fukk can you "instruct" you mother to do ANYTHING?

If mama wants to talk to a self-hating woman then she can do as she damn well PLEASES, nikka!!!

You don't want somebody in your life, you cut them out, fine, but don't be going around telling people what to DO! You ain't a BAUCE LIKE ROSS!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
0xb3sO7.png

9zVIXuA.png

:beli: you gonna say this shyt in midst of this zimmerman shyt breh? :facepalm: i don't give a fukk if you're my brother, if you came to me with this shyt i would tell you the same thing. :dahell: is wrong with my people??...

Then you had this cac rushing in with his opinion like it held any weight. :dead: foh.

Edit: My name is blocked in red btw.

Your friend is one of those Black apologists that try so hard to come off as being the safe negro around whites that I fukking hate. No way I could be best friends with a dude like that, but you know him better than me.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
mj-laughing.gif

How the fukk can you "instruct" you mother to do ANYTHING?

If mama wants to talk to a self-hating woman then she can do as she damn well PLEASES, nikka!!!

You don't want somebody in your life, you cut them out, fine, but don't be going around telling people what to DO! You ain't a BAUCE LIKE ROSS!

Ever heard the phrase, 'your enemies are my enemies' ? If you're enemies with someone then you obviously don't want your family members fraternizing with said person. Blood is thicker than water.

I'm sure you wouldn't want your mom talking to your ex girlfriends and former friends. It's weird as fukk.

Daps
Ever heard the phrase, 'your enemies are my enemies' ? If you're enemies with someone then you obviously don't want your family members fraternizing with said person. Blood is thicker than water.

I'm sure you wouldn't want your mom talking to your ex girlfriends and former friends. It's weird as fukk.

Breh....I'm not saying you're wrong for not wanting the fam to be AROUND HER...

You can tell mama you don't like a person, why you don't like that person, and even tell her why you don't want her to associate with said person, and how you will feel or what you will do if she does it anyway....but you can't instruct mama to do shyt, MY nikka!! :laff: That's MAMA!!

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
I read the entire thing. Very interesting and who ever is red, I agree with them. That white guy was possing me off though. A lot of blacks don't have self respect and its sad. Now I wonder what I would have said if that happened to me.....

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I read the entire thing. Very interesting and who ever is red, I agree with them. That white guy was pissing me off though. A lot of blacks don't have self respect and its sad. Now I wonder what I would have said if that happened to me.....

I have the slightest clue on why the white dude thought he had a opinion in the matter but yeah i definitely will not associate myself with dude anymore