My **** best friend about to get thrown in the bushes on facebook

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
How the fukk does one become friends with an idiot like that?

:mindblown:

:wow: i don't even have an answer for you breh, dude is cool 99% of the time but idk if i can associate myself with a dude with no kind of backbone when it comes to shyt like this. Don't want that shyt rubbing off on me :huhldup:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
:wow: i don't even have an answer for you breh, dude is cool 99% of the time but idk if i can associate myself with a dude with no kind of backbone when it comes to shyt like this. Don't want that shyt rubbing off on me :huhldup:

Is he rich?
Does he have a hot sister or cousin?
Does he have alot of attractive female friends?

If the answer is 'no' to all of them then delete this fakkit off of facebook.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Is he rich?
Does he have a hot sister or cousin?
Does he have alot of attractive female friends?

If the answer is 'no' to all of them then delete this fakkit off of facebook.

no, no and no

o5fGRS8.jpg

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
no, no and no

o5fGRS8.jpg

There was this black girl that I knew since middle school. She was a cool person and was into gaming/anime and shyt. After years of being in failed relationships with black men (all wannabe thugs who could barely speak English) she started dating this white guy in college. I was like "cool" since I had no problem with interracial relationships. But then she started telling me how she and the white boyfriend was into some really fukked up and degrading shyt like tying her up, slapping her, spitting in her face, and calling her '******'. I was mortified and thought she was joking (by then I never heard of 'race play' or any of that ghetto gaggers shyt).

The boyfriend confirmed it and after that point I simply stopped associating myself with her. It's okay to be freaky and be into weird kinky shyt but that just crosses the line, and I find it extremely disrespectful (even though I'm not personally involved in it). I deleted her off facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. Even instructed my mom and brother to stop talking to her.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
did he expect props or something by posting this on Facebook?

:heh:

my dude was getting co-signs and likes n shyt, had to put a stop to that shyt asap. nikkas talm bout it was not a big deal, but he felt the need to post it. :scusthov: c00ns out here are worst then the cacs.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
There was this black girl that I knew since middle school. She was a cool person and was into gaming/anime and shyt. After years of being in failed relationships with black men (all wannabe thugs who could barely speak English) she started dating this white guy in college. I was like "cool" since I had no problem with interracial relationships. But then she started telling me how she and the white boyfriend was into some really fukked up and degrading shyt like tying her up, slapping her, spitting in her face, and calling her '******'. I was mortified and thought she was joking (by then I never heard of 'race play' or any of that ghetto gaggers shyt).

The boyfriend confirmed it and after that point I simply stopped associating myself with her. It's okay to be freaky and be into weird kinky shyt but that just crosses the line, and I find it extremely disrespectful (even though I'm not personally involved in it). I deleted her off facebook, myspace, twitter, etc. Even instructed my mom and brother to stop talking to her.

Nah, fukk that breh

http://assets.diylol.com/hfs/956/874/b05/resized/chief-keef-meme-generator-thats-that-shyt-i-dont-like-41d7af.jpg?1359596811.jpg

I would have cut that bytch off with the quickness, after all them failed relationships with dumb nikkas i would have been ghost.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
That's what the fukk you get for thinking you're friends with a CAC. The CAC hates you and see you as his enemy. Stick to your own fukking kind. I'm tired of telling you new age nikkas.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
That's what the fukk you get for thinking you're friends with a CAC. The CAC hates you and see you as his enemy. Stick to your own fukking kind. I'm tired of telling you new age nikkas.

i dont have any cac friends :ld: dude is a nikka

Family Man

Banned
Daps
i dont have any cac friends :ld: dude is a nikka

Wait...What?
Good on you for eliminating these c00n ass wannabe post-racial nikkas from your circle. Not every brother is a brother. fukk the CAC and his negro enablers.

MewTwo

Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Wait...What?
Good on you for eliminating these c00n ass wannabe post-racial nikkas from your circle. Not every brother is a brother. fukk the CAC and his negro enablers.

"cac" this "cac" that

Why are you so angry?