My **** best friend about to get thrown in the bushes on facebook

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
0xb3sO7.png

9zVIXuA.png

:beli: you gonna say this shyt in midst of this zimmerman shyt breh? :facepalm: i don't give a fukk if you're my brother, if you came to me with this shyt i would tell you the same thing. :dahell: is wrong with my people??...

Then you had this cac rushing in with his opinion like it held any weight. :dead: foh.

Edit: My name is blocked in red btw.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
That's a long read so don't expect much of a response. I read it though and CACs are always quick to tell us "it's a stupid word," "bu bu but you use it, why can't we? :sadbron:" It's a stupid word remember, why you want to use it so bad? Niglet, old CAC would have gotten corrected straight away, now she thinks it's okay. You did the right thing checking him and backing down the CAC.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
how old was she? because i'll say a racial slur quick but if it's an old ass woman i'll just say something cold about how she's going to die soon. honestly, i'd be disappointed in a friend that constantly did this but fighting racism is a full time job.

as far as picking your battles tho, this is lookin a easy one. that fogey got a little too familiar imo. anything less than a slap in the dentures is a gift from god.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
That's a long read so don't expect much of a response. I read it though and CACs are always quick to tell us "it's a stupid word," "bu bu but you use it, why can't we? :sadbron:" It's a stupid word remember, why you want to use it so bad? Niglet, old CAC would have gotten corrected straight away, now she thinks it's okay. You did the right thing checking him and backing down the CAC.

Yeah i figured, nikkas aint trying to read but exactly, she probably went home and felt good about herself. And this nikka got on twitter talking bout, "silence is the best argument" or some shyt like that after the Zimmerman verdict. You ain't no friend of mind if you letting shyt like that fly.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yeah i figured, nikkas aint trying to read but exactly, she probably went home and felt good about herself. And this nikka got on twitter talking bout, "silence is the best argument" or some shyt like that after the Zimmerman verdict. You ain't no friend of mind if you letting shyt like that fly.

Talked to this African chick I used to date over there in Europe (never been but she's there now, just so people won't call :duck:) was going ham on AAs earlier talking about we deserved the Zimmerman verdict. :mindblown: And she would never retaliate against a white person that hit or insulted her. :dahell: No wonder white people are so brave. Straight :smugbiden: in our face.

p*ssy was good though. :mjpls:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
For all my TL;DR nikkas:

-Best friend gets indirectly called a "niglet" at his job and in front of plenty of other black folk by an old, paula deen looking cac

-This nikka shrugs it off and think it was a term of endearment and says nothing.

-Cac comes in and try to downplay the situation and the word. :mindblown:

-c00n comes in and co-signs the my c00n friend and cac.

-I charge them up about it and dude gets homotional about my being his bestfriend.

-He gets butt hurt afterwards and we have not talked since.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm a very non confrontational person. If a white person used that word in my presence I would simply stop associating myself with said person. I'm not going to react like a typical angry black guy and curse her out or threaten her though -- it's just not my style. I just ignore ignorance and move on.

You cared enough to post.

Talked to this African chick I used to date over there in Europe (never been but she's there now, just so people won't call :duck:) was going ham on AAs earlier talking about we deserved the Zimmerman verdict. :mindblown: And she would never retaliate against a white person that hit or insulted her. :dahell: No wonder white people are so brave. Straight :smugbiden: in our face.

p*ssy was good though. :mjpls:

Sounds like the type of girl who's into: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Race Play

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
If white broad called me a nikka i'd be like :bruiser:
If she calls me niglet i'd be like :mjpls:
If she calls me ****** i'd be like :ehh:
Id she calls me Mississippi wind chime i'd be like :groovywut:

Now that's a racial slur, everything is lite

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
I'm a very non confrontational person. If a white person used that word in my presence I would simply stop associating myself with said person. I'm not going to react like a typical angry black guy and curse her out or threaten her though -- it's just not my style. I just ignore ignorance and move on.

Nobody said anything about cursing anyone out, the point is to stand up for yourself...you can correct her without getting loud or violent but How you a grown ass black man or woman and allow someone to call you a niglet? She just going to come back and do it again and again until you pop and then what?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
This is why I never befriend white people. They get way too comfortable and do shyt like this. Actually I don't have any friends at all since I'm antisocial and people in general are just fukking stupid.