Mustard Responds to Fans Sayin He Was Trollin Drake w/ Toronto Blue Jays Hat "I was Raised in the Black P Stone Jungles; They Wear the STL or Jays Hat

Vancouver Grizzly Fan

AKA Vancouver Baller
Daps
Reppin
Vancover, BC
Stay away from them baseball hats, and just watch your colors.

9/10 when someone ask you where you from? It all about how you answer.

A real banger can see if you a bang or not. If you get all aggressive with that "I'm from New Yawk son, what"! It's going to go left real quick.

Watch your hats and stay out of the grimy parts of the city.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps

A real banger can see if you a bang or not. If you get all aggressive with that "I'm from New Yawk son, what"! It's going to go left real quick.

True

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps

^when back to the jungle to shoot a video

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Baldwin Village is Referred to as the Jungles or the "Jays" to most LA folks so Toronto Blue Jays, Jay hat.. now why they choose to wear it and it's blue who knows but it's mostly the logo.

A group outta the Jungles , Baby Stone Gorillas who are BPS actually have a song call STL Caps (which stands for Stone Love) and Jay Hats. You might even hear someone say Jungle Stones it's in reference to them.

You also have the Bity Stones which you have guys like Killio Bity who does alot of collabos with the group I mentioned above and Big Sad (who's Playboy Gangsta Crip.....a set that I believe at one point DIDN'T get along with Black P Stones---- different era/different politics nowadays as they say).

The Bity Stones wear the STL hats too don't know if they wear the Toronto Blue Jays. And some from what I'm told that rep West Adams might might wear the Anaheim Angels hat with the A nd the halo , but there stone too so it's intricate.

PJ Watts Crip wear the Toronto Blue Jays too like guys like Lil Draws who was cool with Nipsey Hussle

Lil Draws? Big U is Big Draws... But U is RSC
Makes sense.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is fukkin ridiculous. fukk LA

Imagine wearing a Captain America hat and getting pressed by the Cedarwood HomeDepot King Koopa crips
jus get the teams not listed in plaid ...

when I went to the pop out... true brVand hat... whataburger black and I had a white one :russ:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
My uncle used to live in the J’s. I definitely saw the STL hats.

Basically, it’s not that difficult. Neutral colors and if they ask just tell em you from outta town and you don’t bang.

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Mustards linked with BSG and Chuckstaaaa it was only a matter of time

Click the post

s@n

All Star
Daps
You can "call it out" all you want, that doesn't change the fact that you can't wear certain hats out there.

All that "righteous indignation" ain't gon' mean shyt when you're gettin' pressed.

THAT'S "what it is".
I grew up in Chicago in the 80's and 90's. I've lost homies to gang violence. I know "what it is." It's fukking lame.