Mustard Responds to Fans Sayin He Was Trollin Drake w/ Toronto Blue Jays Hat "I was Raised in the Black P Stone Jungles; They Wear the STL or Jays Hat

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: Hey, I know Hoovers are hated but why MOST hated?
My server is telling me that they killed the co-founder of the crips (Raymond Washington), they denied it, but then broke off the crip car and created a renegade faction called 'criminal'. Think of them like Insane GDs but bigger.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
I believe the Baltimore Orioles O hat is Rollin. I forgot but the bird represents something else too. It's like two different sets. Hell possibly more of you throw in the Latinos sets

Last edited:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
What does the bird have to do in with it? STL I understand.

Baldwin Village is Referred to as the Jungles or the "Jays" to most LA folks so Toronto Blue Jays, Jay hat.. now why they choose to wear it and it's blue who knows but it's mostly the logo.

A group outta the Jungles , Baby Stone Gorillas who are BPS actually have a song call STL Caps (which stands for Stone Love) and Jay Hats. You might even hear someone say Jungle Stones it's in reference to them.

You also have the Bity Stones which you have guys like Killio Bity who does alot of collabos with the group I mentioned above and Big Sad (who's Playboy Gangsta Crip.....a set that I believe at one point DIDN'T get along with Black P Stones---- different era/different politics nowadays as they say).

The Bity Stones wear the STL hats too don't know if they wear the Toronto Blue Jays. And some from what I'm told that rep West Adams might might wear the Anaheim Angels hat with the A nd the halo , but there stone too so it's intricate.

PJ Watts Crip wear the Toronto Blue Jays too like guys like Lil Draws who was cool with Nipsey Hussle

Last edited: