Muslims seem to have it pretty bad these days

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Violence as a concept long existed before you were even an itch in your fathers gentlemen area and yet you imagine yourself so important to live to experience it's abolishment in your lifestyle??? How conceited and childlike of you...

Before we continue let me ask you one question... If I told you a saw a wooden chair appear out nowhere of it's own free will would you believe me???:lupe:

I mean we can argue the existence of violence all day but that doesn't get to the reality that Muslim lands are in a state of flux and violence. Over what?

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I mean we can argue the existence of violence all day but that doesn't get to the reality that Muslim lands are in a state of flux and violence. Over what?

As are Christian Lands, Jewish Lands etc Your point???

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
cause Slaves need to be branded

:ld:

4664-ooooh.gif

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
As are Christian Lands, Jewish Lands etc Your point???

Israel stays on some fukk shyt because they are beefing with MUSLIMS. Syria is in a civil war, Iraq is about to be in a civil war, "Muslim Springs", all that other bullshyt my point is that I want Muslims to be at peace. No need for all this extra violence. And what is the fighting over? Shia vs Sunni? Dicators? When does it end? So yeah. I want them to be Peaceful. Sue me over it.

edit: You know what. Fine fukk it. They are doing just fine. Ignore what I said earlier.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
absolutely, you're taking back your faith from these hijackers and preserving it for future generations.

Most Muslims know that the hijackers are only like 1% of 2 billion. Plus it's mostly non muslims that push the ideas about Islam.

For the most part Muslims are doing ok, even with all the shyt going on. Plus when I meet a girl and mention I'm Muslim, she ask me about it... It's never an issue. Arabs look out for each other... And if you're a black Muslim, on average, you're doing good compared to your counterparts and u don't have to mention ur Muslim until after the fact. (after u get the job, after u fukk the chick, after people like u)

And yes, there have been some Buddhist groups that have went around murking people.