Muslims seem to have it pretty bad these days

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
I condemn such actions of violence in the name of Islam.

but aren't u upset that these guys are giving your faith a bad name every day?

I'm waiting for the day when the non terrorist muslims finally get fed up with that bullsh1t and start merking the terrorist muslims

Is this a possibility in the near future? Cause right now they've pretty much hijacked yal sh1t and reinvented it to nothing but negativity in the public eye. In the same way Hitler took the swastika which was an ancient Hindu symbol and turned it into something forever associated with negativity.

If yal don't do something about it now Islam may never recover

:ohhh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
but aren't u upset that these guys are giving your faith a bad name every day?

I'm waiting for the day when the non terrorist muslims finally get fed up with that bullsh1t and start merking the terrorist muslims

Is this a possibility in the near future? Cause right now they've pretty much hijacked yal sh1t and reinvented it to nothing but negativity in the public eye. In the same way Hitler took the swastika which was an ancient Hindu symbol and turned it into something forever associated with negativity.

If yal don't do something about it now Islam may never recover

:ohhh:

Doesnt make any sense. Would that make us any better?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
With all the violence that is going in with Muslims today, I honestly feel bad for them. Like they will never be accepted because of their religion. And man, it is hard to ignore the bullshyt that is going on in their homelands or crazy shyt the "believers" are doing. Cutting off heads in London, bombings in Boston, civil war in Syria. And all they can really say is that people doing this are not Muslims or "You can't judge Islam off the acts of a few". I agree but I know it is hard to be taken seriously if people repping your religion are bat shyt crazy. Like Christians have nutcases too but aren't clowning like this. Christians might have some crazy white boy go off the reservation and try to bomb a mosque or shoot up an abortion clinic, but all out warfare in your homeland? I know they call it the Religion of Peace but when is it going to live up to it's name?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
absolutely, you're taking back your faith from these hijackers and preserving it for future generations.

Can't take back something that isnt lost. Those that use Islam's name in acts of violence and terrorism are just tiny dots in a sea of peace. No faith is without its sinners. Its apart of the game

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
nikka said these days and then mentioned 9/11

besides the Boston Bombings and those knuckleheads in London..Terrorists havent done shyt in a decade
Black people are us making looking bad on WSHH daily and u here worrying bout Muslims?

dumb nikkas mayne

:snoop:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Most of the hate for muslims tends to be towards the arabs, but being black AND Muslim is the mark of a true masochist :skip:

It's like, :why: would you do that to yourself?

Islam Is the way brother don't let these devils trick u
With all the violence that is going in with Muslims today, I honestly feel bad for them. Like they will never be accepted because of their religion. And man, it is hard to ignore the bullshyt that is going on in their homelands or crazy shyt the "believers" are doing. Cutting off heads in London, bombings in Boston, civil war in Syria. And all they can really say is that people doing this are not Muslims or "You can't judge Islam off the acts of a few". I agree but I know it is hard to be taken seriously if people repping your religion are bat shyt crazy. Like Christians have nutcases too but aren't clowning like this. Christians might have some crazy white boy go off the reservation and try to bomb a mosque or shoot up an abortion clinic, but all out warfare in your homeland? I know they call it the Religion of Peace but when is it going to live up to it's name?

Who would beg for acceptance in a land full of demons??? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
nikka said these days and then mentioned 9/11

besides the Boston Bombings and those knuckleheads in London..Terrorists havent done shyt in a decade
Black people are us making looking bad on WSHH daily and u here worrying bout Muslims?

dumb nikkas mayne

:snoop:

I'm a 80s babie so it doesn't really seem like that long ago to me

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Islam Is the way brother don't let these devils trick u

Who would beg for acceptance in a land full of demons??? :dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

Where are these demons!?!?! I know CACs can be pretty bad at times but demons? :what: Full of is implying more than 80% Demonic..lol help me understand... I'm just saying, when does the violence stop? When does Iraq know peace? Along with Syria?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Islam Is the way brother don't let these devils shove their penises into your cerebral cortex... fukked in the head dudes like y'all can't think for themselves anyway.

:whoa: Ain't nobody shovin' a peen anywhere near me or my cortex

Kinda ironic you sayin' we can't think for ourselves when you're the one looking for Allah/God to be your father :wtb:

Now who is the one f*cked up in the head? :mjpls:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm a 80s babie so it doesn't really seem like that long ago to me

its 2013 today..that shyt happened 2001..

u cant say 'these days' and mention some shyt that happened over a decade ago

your age aint got shyt to do with it..doesnt matter if u were 48 or 7 when them towers got hit..its still over a decade ago

you're better than this

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Where are these demons!?!?! I know CACs can be pretty bad at times but demons? :what: Full of is implying more than 80% Demonic..lol help me understand... I'm just saying, when does the violence stop? When does Iraq know peace? Along with Syria?
Violence as a concept long existed before you were even an itch in your fathers gentlemen area and yet you imagine yourself so important to live to experience it's abolishment in your lifestyle??? How conceited and childlike of you...
:whoa: Ain't nobody shovin' a peen anywhere near me or my cortex

Kinda ironic you sayin' we can't think for ourselves when you're the one looking for Allah/God to be your father :wtb:

Now who is the one f*cked up in the head? :mjpls:

Before we continue let me ask you one question... If I told you a saw a wooden chair appear out nowhere of it's own free will would you believe me???:lupe:

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
its 2013 today..that shyt happened 2001..

u cant say 'these days' and mention some shyt that happened over a decade ago

your age aint got shyt to do with it..doesnt matter if u were 48 or 7 when them towers got hit..its still over a decade ago

you're better than this

sh1t was such an epic amount of ether that it's still fresh in peoples minds and that's all that matters

in 2013 there are still people who will be :mjpls: when they see Muslims boarding a plane that they're on and will keep their eyes on them the whole time, making eye contact with other passengers on some "if this sh1t go down we gonna give these arabs that work"

:ufdup: