Muslims (non muslims as well) get in here and discuss the beauty

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Because it's a matter of practicality. Men and women praying together would distract the men and women. You want no distractions when praying it is supposed to be you focusing on god. Imagine praying with 5 dime pawgs surrounding you, it would be very hard to focus.

Well then you cannot come to my Church....you will be surprised at the kind of women in there :wow:

If they cannot focus for some minutes to pray to God and they have some serious issues.

Do they interact with these women in the real world? And how do they focus and function?

what a twisted society we have on our hands :aicmon:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Well then you cannot come to my Church....you will be surprised at the kind of women in there :wow:

If they cannot focus for some minutes to pray to God and they have some serious issues.

Do they interact with these women in the real world? And how do they focus and function?

You church is filled with idols and graven images, no muslim would want to be there in the first place.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

Well Islamic prayer is a physical ritual, it involves standing and other things. Islam tries to limit temptations. Besides, it builds brotherhood if men are in the mosque talking and building without the distraction of beautiful women. Same for sisterhood and women in the mosque. I am a very liberal guy but I think that this kind of gender separation isn't totally terrible :manny:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Well Islamic prayer is a physical ritual, it involves standing and other things. Islam tries to limit temptations. Besides, it builds brotherhood if men are in the mosque talking and building without the distraction of beautiful women. Same for sisterhood and women in the mosque. I am a very liberal guy but I think that this kind of gender separation isn't totally terrible :manny:

If this is what you describe as liberalism, I would hate to see your conservative opinion :heh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
What yall know about Ali Jabr. My mom used to play his cassettes around the house when i was little :ohlawd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps

friend who asked to come to your church? :huhldup: