Muslims (non muslims as well) get in here and discuss the beauty

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
my favorite thing religious people do is quote the parts of their religion that sound positive and ignore all the other CLEARLY negative and violent parts...as if its not even there :pachaha:

This isn't what happens. Islam is fully embraced by Muslims. However, if you don't understand historical context ... or simply don't understand the message then you will be lead to believe the we spin shyt. Things are, and always will be what they are. Violence is part of humanity and isn't unique to any religion.... The so called violent parts about Islam shouldn't be confused with what some Muslims feel they need to do.

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Theres an egyptian dude I remember he had the greatest voice for recitation even if I wanted to forget the suras from duuqsi its impossible cuz my dudes voice was amazing, when I find it ill PM you tell me hes not the truth

:to:

i think its Abdul basset breh his voice :wow:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
The women can mix with the men?:troll:

Actually, yes. The Men and Women pray together in Mecca, although they do not stand side by side, in different sections. Otherwise, men and women must pray separately in the mosque. It's nice to see you're asking fair and open questions about Islam, maybe we have turned the corner friend!

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Actually, yes. The Men and Women pray together in Mecca, although they do not stand side by side
Why don't men and women stand side by side? What's wrong with a woman standing next to a man to pray to the same God?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Why don't men and women stand side by side? What's wrong with a woman standing next to a man to pray to the same God?

Because it's a matter of practicality. Men and women praying together would distract the men and women. You want no distractions when praying it is supposed to be you focusing on god. Imagine praying with 5 dime pawgs surrounding you, it would be very hard to focus.