Muscles & Mayhem: An Unauthorized Story of American Gladiators - Documentary Trailer

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
I find it hard to believe there were no :mjpls: stories that were told, They prolly advised the Black Gladiators to keep quiet about it. But I got alot of no-nikka vibes from quiet a few of the meat heads.
I don't know, looking at all the old clips and hearing them talk about each other it seems the ogs all really had good comradary...do we really have to always search for racism?

Though the one that always looked like he was on that time was Malibu :pachaha:
Wild to see he was only in 13 episodes, because I remember him more than everyone else

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I don't know, looking at all the old clips and hearing them talk about each other it seems the ogs all really had good comradary...do we really have to always search for racism?

Wild to see he was only in 13 episodes, because I remember him more than everyone else

Based on this history of this country and the tendeceny of cacs, I dont Put shyt past them when it comes to that aspect. :manny:

Me and my bro were talking and we found it funny they had time to let Ice get her shyt off about the execs being anti-Lgbt yet Gemini or Blaze aint have no stories :comeon:

Daps
I find it hard to believe there were no :mjpls: stories that were told, They prolly advised the Black Gladiators to keep quiet about it. But I got alot of no-nikka vibes from quiet a few of the meat heads.
I didn’t get that vibe at all. Plus, this was a sports related show. Some of the most popular competitors were black, and they brought the black girl Peggy back for a second time. Gemini was the only original gladiator they kept from the pilot, and they brought on Sabre later on. But I thought it was interesting that Nitro admitted it took a long time for him to embrace being Asian. White people love black athletes. You had white suburban kids with the Jordan poster in the 90s.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:francis: I didn't get cism vibes between the OG gladiators either but I don't blame breh for being suspicious. It's the early 90s and I bet regard for sensitivity is low.

Recent news came out that there was a lot of :mjpls: in the background of the Lost tv series despite it being a show that was big on diversity.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.

this is the weird takeaway for me, that the OG gladiators were like a big meathead friend group. I was expecting them to have alot more beefs and egos. Or for them to look back at that time with more anger, but they seem like they really fukked with each other.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
in all the stories about them..not one bit of racist shyt...a lot of them were degenerates but hey maybe there was a line they didnt cross

i mean they all came together to help the one that blew out her ACL when she became homeless due to a DV situation

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Ice lowkey looks better today than she did on the show. Never thought I'd be saying that about a 60 year old cacette
That's what really got me. She actually looks better now than she did then. Surprising lack of wrinkles for a 60 year old white girl.

I wonder can Blaze still balance jars on her ass cheeks :shaq: