Muscles & Mayhem: An Unauthorized Story of American Gladiators - Documentary Trailer

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I watched it and thought this was very interesting. I liked the camaraderie the gladiators shared with each other throughout the show. It sucked that they were undervalued and under appreciated by the higher ups despite having to put their bodies through so much day in and day out. I respect them for being able to put on a good show in spite of it all.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Wait? ESPN had a 30 for 30 show? :lupe:

I may have to check it out
Yea. It gave more of the perspective from the co-creator and a few gladiators. I liked it but this had just a better presentation plus they got all the main gladiators that wouldn’t do the ESPN one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea. It gave more of the perspective from the co-creator and a few gladiators. I liked it but this had just a better presentation plus they got all the main gladiators that wouldn’t do the ESPN one.

Good look!!! I’m gonna check this out this week

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The OG Gladiators must really hate the co-creator since pretty much of the gladiators did the Netflix one but only Gemini and Malibu did the 30 for 30 joint.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
This brought me back to my childhood for sure. Ice would've got that work back then (even if she did play for the other team lol). Blaze of course still solid and rocking those braids. Those two especially really aged well.
Shoutout to Sarge for wifing Blaze too. :salute:
Outside of Nitro and Ice, I only really rocked with the black gladiators. Gemini was that dude to me back then.

I personally prefer this one to the 30 for 30. Johnny Ferraro couldn't carry Part 1 imo without the OG gladiators. Plus, we really didn't need Part 2 spending all that time trying to find Dann Carr. :manny:
It did remind me of how bad the reboot was. Laila Ali's fine ass co-hosting was one of the main reasons I watched. Plus, I had a little thing for that Hellga chick too. lol

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Blaze and Gemini were my favorite. Blaze still look good.

Sad how they threw the other black girl in the bushes when she tore her ACL and then she became an alcoholic

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I find it hard to believe there were no :mjpls: stories that were told, They prolly advised the Black Gladiators to keep quiet about it. But I got alot of no-nikka vibes from quiet a few of the meat heads.