Votes: 46 40.4%

• Total voters

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
How do we fix this? All ideas are welcome.

I'm not saying Blacks are inherently more violent than anyone else.

But still... it's the leading cause of death.

jqqqYP.jpg

In that Chaka Zulu thread Matt and 23 Savage said some real shyt:
The leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide

:francis:

I know this is terrible thinking, but in the back of my mind every morning when I leave the house I pray I don't get murdered today. shyt been feeling real dark for me recently.

Let's talk about it.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
An improvement in culture.

To where there's agreed-upon customs and ways between brehs. Which encourages them to move in a way to avoid situations that would get them to murdered or to murder. Encourage them to respect their fellow breh and the women that would be in the other brehs life. Encourage them to have an understanding of the role of the man and the role of the woman.

Because with no agreed-upon the custom of living. No set expectations. The culture/community can greatly differ from just the next-door neighbor. Which begets division, and destroys any opportunity for unity. Which leads to nikkas not caring for the next breh life.

Last edited:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt not fixable. Especially since a lot of the intellectuals within the black community says the people who put us in this situation is going to fix it. That makes no sense. If we don't fix it, it will not get fixed.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a shooting that killed a 24 year old at a warner robins club last night. I read about it this morning and wondered why is this such a prevalent issue with us. White people dont have to worry about constant shootouts at their establishments.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Culture.

We need to start making hating other Black men unpopular. Society currently rewards this behavior on every level. It’s us as Black men to put a stop to it. Nobody else will.
Yep. Best way to start is for cats to stop excusing the hate that's placed out there or even joining in.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry:For males of other races, the leading cause of death is accidents

:francis:

We're doomed. In one instance we'll say "we have a unique history as black people in the United States". Then when its time to address our issues we'll say "well what are other races doing".. How can you say our oppression is like no other, then turn around and look at other races for guidance in fixing our own?

We're done and don't even realize it.