Multiversus now at 20 million players in less than a month

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
It was fun for 20 minutes then I uninstalled
Smash bros set the bar to high:beli:
Damn! Sony was mid, Nickelodeon was horrible and brawlhalla is so floaty.

Honestly a well smash clones could definitely be made, just have to get the feel right and provide variety. It would just be quite time consuming.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate is the best one so far, they did a great job and this is coming from someone who stopped after Brawl.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Damn! Sony was mid, Nickelodeon was horrible and brawlhalla is so floaty.

Honestly a well smash clones could definitely be made, just have to get the feel right and provide variety. It would just be quite time consuming.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate is the best one so far, they did a great job and this is coming from someone who stopped after Brawl.

They already got a big update for this coming out that adjust the hitboxes and some other improvements. The game will flourish over time, thats the beauty of these service games I guess, they are never finished

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
They already got a big update for this coming out that adjust the hitboxes and some other improvements. The game will flourish over time, thats the beauty of these service games I guess, they are never finished
I’ll wait after I complete SSBU

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Explain to me how it's not?

I find it hard to believe y'all are doing and enjoying the crazy tech in smash.

But maybe I'm wrong.

But go ahead and explain to me why the gameplay of smash is better than MVS

you mighta fukkedup on this one breh...you mighta fukked up

I"m outta here

step-back.gif

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I’ll eventually cave in but I honestly don’t care for any smash clones since most are either subpar or don’t implement nothing refreshing and different.

It was fun for 20 minutes then I uninstalled
Smash bros set the bar to high:beli:

I think a lot of people look at this from the lens of Smash Bros and immediately write it off because it isn’t a 1:1 gameplay clone with WB skins

The aerial movement, recovery, and how some of the attacks work is a lot different than Smash. If you are playing the game exactly like smash, it will feel “off”. Yes the fundamentals are somewhat the same but they are different games. I think people would enjoy it a lot more if they come into it with a fresh mindset and look to understand the mechanics before immediately comparing every detail to another game

I got 700+ hours on Smash and just hit over 500 matches in multiversus. It’s a damn good game that’s only gonna get better over time :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Explain to me how it's not?

I find it hard to believe y'all are doing and enjoying the crazy tech in smash.

But maybe I'm wrong.

But go ahead and explain to me why the gameplay of smash is better than MVS

Smash mechanics are the finest tempered steel that have been forged in the fire for over 5 games, 20 years in the making, the hits feel impactful, the characters feel balanced, the move sets feel true to the source material for the characters (versus some of the multversus characters that just feel like they have some random move sets tacked onto them), the weighty-ness of smash is superior, throws, wave dashes, etc. all feel fine tuned.

Multiversus has a ways to go before they have a character that feels like donkey kong and a character that plays like ness that feel equally as balanced.

I am rooting for it though because its the best ‘smash clone’ released so far with the most potential