Multiple arrests made in the death of rapper Foolio

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Andrews could get the needle * but more likely Life with the possibility of parole* or tell and get 10 years and possibly be out in say 5 or so years

I appear she was riding with her boyfriend I'm sure they already showed her texts of him cheating with thotties so there's zero reason to stay loyal. The only reason she was brought on the hit was so he could use her phone and maybe have her drive. When you look at it he backdoored her to take the fall.

textbook smart dumb nikka thinking.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
No gun no case.
This isn't true. I have a firearm by felon conviction and never got caught with a gun nor was one ever located. I pled down from more serious charges though...

With that said, you do always ditch the gun; you don't keep the mf. Sell it or toss it or destroy it...

Popular saying coming up was, "rather get caught with it than without it". But it's easy to not get caught with guns, you gotta be pretty reckless to get caught with them...

Dumpsters work too, the gun will be destroyed at the landfill. And not the dumpster near where the crime was committed 🤣...
They're legal team is already not on the same page so they'll all be looking for deals for themselves.
The attorneys are almost never working together because it isn't in theirs nor the client's best interest to do so...

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
When you hear the words "state is considering seeking the death penaltly" related to you :snoop:

EDIT: Alicia is pregnant and due in Feb. :snoop:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
When you hear the words "state is considering seeking the death penaltly" related to you :snoop:

EDIT: Alicia is pregnant and due in Feb. :snoop:

She also didn't waive a speedy trial looks like a deal is on the table and she wants to get the trial over with so she can go home.

The Getaway driver in XXX Tentacion snitched and is home after 5 years in the slam.

Shorty is slightly different she knew she was sliding so I'd say once she pleads she'll be home in maybe 8 to 12 years.