MUGSHOTS - PUFF DADDY shootin w SHYNE, JLO, WOLF & STOUTE beating, DEATH ROW Beefs and more

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
Mtv and cnn still has the day by day coverage...I agree the doc missed a lot. Like puff elbowing scar and knocking his drink over...scars people planning to set up or rob puff In the washroom. Hidden gun compartment the fbi found in the navigator...Diddy asking the driver if he was trained and knew how to open it...the gun that went out the window of the getaway car running 11 reds..wolf and Diddy askinf the driver to take ownership of the gun...shyts like a movie---puff had jonnie cochrane and Ben bravman former legal council for Mafia man Sammy the bull...ben humiliated the prosecutor and had a field day w discrediting all the key witnesses...shyt was classic matlock.

i like how u explain the whole shyt can u write a lil blog on it,on here for the fam, would love to read it.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Damn, I forgot Shyne was so young when this happened. Wasted career.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i like how u explain the whole shyt can u write a lil blog on it,on here for the fam, would love to read it.

I just summarized some of the key points from here:
http://www.mtv.com/bands/archive/t/trials01/index3.jhtml

Theres alot of details there that are crazy.

And that just focuses on the trial.

What the prosecutor tried to use on Diddy was things people dont even know:

- alleged for threatening peeps in 92 with a gun and 95 for pulling one
- Suge Knights bf and bodyguard Jake Robles murder after Puff and Wolf kicked out of club, Jake gunned down in parking lot, alot of fingers pointed at Wolf
- Beating of record exec Steve Stout, with champagne bottle, phone, and books, after one man blocked the office doors from Steves own security coming in, Puff and Wolf gave him beats.

Movie.

'Lando

"My team in the marine-blue, Six Coupe"
Daps
Reppin
SSC :troll:
Diddy helped set up Pac get shot the 1st time, he knew Biggie was gonna die the night he did which is why he wasnt in that truck, he fired those shots in the club with Shyne.. and mentally fukked every artist that ever signed to him.. yea im snitching, he needs to be sitting in jail right now:pacspit:
lmfao youre acting like theres proof for alot of this. fukk you getting this "factual" info from? pac stans ftw :heh:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
Mtv and cnn still has the day by day coverage...I agree the doc missed a lot. Like puff elbowing scar and knocking his drink over...scars people planning to set up or rob puff In the washroom. Hidden gun compartment the fbi found in the navigator...Diddy asking the driver if he was trained and knew how to open it...the gun that went out the window of the getaway car running 11 reds..wolf and Diddy askinf the driver to take ownership of the gun...shyts like a movie---puff had jonnie cochrane and Ben bravman former legal council for Mafia man Sammy the bull...ben humiliated the prosecutor and had a field day w discrediting all the key witnesses...shyt was classic matlock.
I remember reading about that in Mark Curry's 'Dancing with the devil' book. I instantly thought of BMF who used vehicles rigged with similar hidden compartments to move weight.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading about that in Mark Curry's 'Dancing with the devil' book. I instantly thought of BMF who used vehicles rigged with similar hidden compartments to move weight.

There was a trap....Puff's driver said to cops that Jlo was saying Shyne busted off...and Puff was asking the driver to open the trap.

FBI found cocaine residue but that could be from Shyne as well.

Shyne was running through hundered thousands of dollars living up a fab life...with trips and parties. Spent his advance and the million signing bonus...Puff would give him more advances.

Puff later employed BMF peeps under him as his head security....they could of used the same ideas for the trap door system in the vehicles....driver has to do certain steps to unlock it, like push the blinker 3 times and turn the wheel to the right on some sneaky shyt.

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really don't think Shyne was doing coke by himself in the car, in front of two multi millionaire celebrities on the way to the club, at least Puff and JLo were too…makes the most sense.

Could of been old shyt or Wolf or someone else who knows...

Razzay

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Big Picture: Puffy case goes to the jury
story.puffy.trial.jpg

Rap mogul Sean "Puffy" Combs
March 14, 2001
Web posted at: 5:46 p.m. EST (2246 GMT)

TOPLINE: The case about Sean "Puffy" Combs, one of the biggest names in hip-hop music, is in the hands of the jury. Combs faces weapons and bribery charges stemming from a New York nightclub shooting on December 27, 1999, that left three people injured. The 31-year-old faces 15 years behind bars if convicted.

IN CONTEXT: Combs and his girlfriend at the time, actress-singer Jennifer Lopez, were inside a nightclub called Club New York when a fight broke out and shots were fired. They fled in Combs' sports utility vehicle, which ran 11 red lights before being stopped by police, who found a loaded gun inside.

Combs is on trial along with his protege Jamal "Shyne" Barrow, who is charged with attempted murder and gun possession, and his bodyguard, Anthony "Wolf" Jones, who faces gun possession and bribery charges.

At the police station, Combs allegedly offered his driver, Wardel "Woody" Fenderson, $50,000 to say the gun was his. Combs denies the charges. According to the prosecution, a second gun was thrown from the getaway car as police closed in.

Fenderson, the chauffer, has a $3 million civil suit against Combs, claiming emotional distress stemming from the events on the night of December 27, 1999.

KEY QUESTIONS:
  • Did Combs fire a gun into the air at the night club?
  • Did the gun in the car belong to Combs?
  • Did Barrow fire a gun in self-defense?
  • Did Combs and Jones try to bribe Fenderson into saying the 9 mm gun found in the car was his?
  • Is Fenderson a credible witness?
KEY PLAYERS:
  • Sean "Puffy" Combs: The 31-year-old hip-hop mogul has created a business empire around rap music. His record label, Bad Boy Entertainment, brings in between $40 million and $60 million a year and his Sean John clothing line brings in about $100 million. Combs also owns two restaurants and is considering branching out into movies.

According to badboyonline.com: Combs was born in the Harlem section of New York City. His father was murdered when Combs was a toddler. His mother moved her son and daughter to Mount Vernon, New York, when Combs was 12. He reportedly earned his nickname as a high school football player because he "puffed" out his chest to make himself look bigger. He attended Howard University but dropped out after a year to intern for a record label. He founded Bad Boy Records and built it into a leading rap music label by signing artists such as Mary J. Blige, Faith Evans, Craig Mack and Notorious B.I.G. Combs lives in Manhattan.
  • Jennifer Lopez: The 30-year-old singer-actress was detained by police in connection with the club shooting, but was not charged and was not called as a witness in the trial. Born and raised in the Bronx, New York, she rose to stardom in the movie "Selena," the story of the slain Tejana singer. Her singing career took off with her first album, "On the 6." Her romance with Combs began in 1998. On Valentine's Day, during the second month of the trial, the couple announced their romance was over.
  • Jamal "Shyne" Barrow: He came to fame largely as Combs' co-defendant, but the 22-year-old rapper's career was about to take off when the nightclub shooting occurred.
  • Anthony "Wolf" Jones: Employed by Bad Boy Entertainment as a personal assistant and occasional bodyguard to Combs, according to Court TV online. Jones is 35 and lives in the Bronx.
  • Wardel "Woody" Fenderson: The driver of Combs' Lincoln Navigator the night of the shootings at Club New York is the state's key witness. According to Court TV online, in 1999, the 42-year-old driver was working part-time as Combs' weekend chauffeur to supplement the income he made driving an investment banker and his family during the week. After the shooting, he reportedly lost both jobs and filed a $3 million suit against Combs.
  • Matthew Bogdanos: Senior assistant district attorney in Manhattan received his law degree from Columbia University. He has been practicing since 1984. Bogdanos prosecuted another high-profile defendant, so-called "Baby-Faced Butcher" Christopher Vasquez, a 16-year-old convicted of manslaughter in the 1997 Central Park stabbing of a real estate broker.
  • Benjamin Brafman: Combs' defense attorney, along with Johnnie Cochran. Other high profile defendants he has represented include sportscaster Marv Albert, nightclub owner Peter Gatien, and Sammy "The Bull" Gravano. New York Magazine named him the city's top criminal defense lawyer in 1997.
  • Johnnie Cochran: Combs' defense attorney, along with Brafman. Cochran gained national recognition by defending O.J. Simpson. Before that, he was a successful civil attorney in Los Angeles, California, known for winning several police brutality and misconduct decisions. He has been a Court TV anchor and continues to practice law.
BOTTOM LINE:
  • Jury deliberations began March 14. A quick verdict is not expected, given the number of defendants and the individual charges against them.