Muggsy Bogues - "I'd probably have about 30 every night" in the current NBA

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
These old players are so delusional. Bogues would actually be made irrelevant in today's game because of the athletes now. You just don't see these type of guys like Bogues anymore who don't really have it athletically because the league is now made up of freaks who are all quick, strong, and can jump.

Not to get too sidetracked, but compared to the 90's it seems like we've seen a "regression towards the mean" in terms of player size

Not only do we not have guys like Muggsy or Earl Boykins, but the Mhuresan/Bradley/Bol type players are gone too

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
These old players are so delusional. Bogues would actually be made irrelevant in today's game because of the athletes now. You just don't see these type of guys like Bogues anymore who don't really have it athletically because the league is now made up of freaks who are all quick, strong, and can jump.
???

An unathletic midget just led his team to 2 wins in the conference finals...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
You wish lil nikka :mjlol:
???

An unathletic midget just led his team to 2 wins in the conference finals...
Are you talking about Kyle Lowry? He's 6 foot, quick AF and one of the strongest guards in the league. Also, he's a great three point shooter and defender.

Isaiah and Nate are 5'8 but both are built AF, could shoot and handle, fast AF and are crafty/athletic in the air.

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
what if Joe Montana said he'd throw for 5000 yards in today's NFL?

It's essentially the same thing. The rules have changed.
No it's not fool. Joe Montana is arguably the greatest QB of all time :snoop:

This clown mugsey never averaged more than 11 ppg in has career

Not even remotely the same :dead:

87 others

Superstar
Daps
Bogues definitely had it athletically. You can't be 5 fukking 4 and playing in the NBA and not have it athletically. Matter of fact, he was probably one of the most athletic players ever if we really think about it.

joe cool

Pro
Daps
Bogues definitely had it athletically. You can't be 5 fukking 4 and playing in the NBA and not have it athletically. Matter of fact, he was probably one of the most athletic players ever if we really think about it.
I know what your saying but I mean you just can't really make up for being 5'3" and you don't really see anyone Bogue's size surviving in this nba.

87 others

Superstar
Daps
I know what your saying but I mean you just can't really make up for being 5'3" and you don't really see anyone Bogue's size surviving in this nba.
I hear you, and I understood what you were saying too but I just felt like you chose your words wrong. Bogues is an athletic freak pound for pound - just like Nate Robinson and Earl Boykins.