Mufukkas shooting at that Madden Tournament *Edit RIP to TrueBoy, lil homie in the video

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
R.I.P. to all the victims involved. :mjcry: It's a damn shame that people can't enjoy a simple video game tournament without some idiot ruining it.
bytch ass nikka look exactly like I thought he would

DljM_PLWsAA__iM

That's the shooter? All this talk about gun control when they need to talk about controlling these cowardly white men who can't handle the slightest bit of adversity and want to take everyone out. :martin:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its far too late for gun control for America....its literally billions of guns out here, legally and illegally. There is no way real way to combat this other than try to keep public spaces completely gun free :yeshrug: and with that said people are still gonna die and likely from gun violence.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Its far too late for gun control for America....its literally billions of guns out here, legally and illegally. There is no way real way to combat this other than try to keep public spaces completely gun free :yeshrug: and with that said people are still gonna die and likely from gun violence.
People need to realize we got a black president before seeing significant gun reform in America :francis:

This shyt ain't going anywhere. And "stricter gun laws" stops kids from shooting each other while the parents are at work. It doesn't stop this kind of thing - what does is security. And sadly enough, people are just going to have to hope that security, guided by private industry, is going to be palatable.

Sir Charles Barkley

The Chuckster
Daps
Reppin
TNT & Turner Family
That's the shooter? All this talk about gun control when they need to talk about controlling these cowardly white men who can't handle the slightest bit of adversity and want to take everyone out. :martin:

agreed... these pussies don't know how to deal with adversity and they take their anger and frustrations out on others.

this dude was prob lonely and depressed and just couldn't take it anymore. said fukk it might as well take others down with me. shyt is selfish as hell... at least if u dont wanna be here anymore just pop yaself and be done with it.

fukk gun laws... more ppl need god in their lives. or some actual adult guidance. ppl need to be taught the value of life. otherwise we will never see the end of this.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is what happens when you GROW UP WITH WHITE PRIVILEGE.

Loses against an "inferior" Black person who's only supposed to be good at physical activity. Not your passion that also requires strategy.

They can't handle it.
he actually lost to the white dude Joe Rice

crazy that i read Trueboy was supposedly his friend but he shot Trueboy first before he killed the white boy he lost to :dahell:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I remember FGC cats were talking about this being a possibility at EVO or something, was hoping this type of shyt wouldn't start to enter the gaming scene, but when so many MAGA gun tootin fakkits that make up most of it, seem like it was inevitable.
I think it's foolish to group up hate groups with this. I hate the magazine crowd as much as anyone could but what happened here is not political :stopitslime:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
agreed... these pussies don't know how to deal with adversity and they take their anger and frustrations out on others.

this dude was prob lonely and depressed and just couldn't take it anymore. said fukk it might as well take others down with me. shyt is selfish as hell... at least if u dont wanna be here anymore just pop yaself and be done with it.

fukk gun laws... more ppl need god in their lives. or some actual adult guidance. ppl need to be taught the value of life. otherwise we will never see the end of this.

It's not about needing guidance. It's about feelings of entitlement and racist paranoia.