MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
catching up on the episodes now, this bytch friend really told ceejai to go pick cotton :wow: ive never heard such vulgarities in real life yall :wow:

edit: ceejai really blacked her eye :russ: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fukk Ceejay

Call me a c00n or whatever but she gotta learn to just chill, man. Unless the camera didnt show it all, they always caught Ceejay all up in Jenna's space saying just as much slick shyt

Ceejay stayed instigating and wanted a reason to fight because she knew it was all the roommates vs Jenna. Lets see Ceejay talk that shyt down South Carolina around Jenna's friends. Its just clear she was acting tough cause the whole cast hated Jenna.

fukk Jenna too but fighting isnt allowed and never has been on RW. Like Dean said, Ceejay knew she would be clowned by her black friends back home if she didnt physically fight Jenna. Its been like that in public schools and black neighborhoods for years. If u dont fukk that bytch up, u the bytch. I hate that mentality.

Now before you all jump on me, why didnt anyone else fight Jenna? Its called restraint

Kailah talking all that pride and sticking up for Ceejay but she didnt fist fight for her nor did Dean. I liked how Dean let Jenna just hang herself with her ignorance and just took a backseat after awhile. Ceejay just had to be "tough girl" about it on every little thing. It was disgusting watching my black sister let a racist cac like Jenna rile her up all season.

Ceejay and Jenna both some weak bytches. I aint falling for this agenda where they trying to make Ceejay the "Godly good girl" and Jenna the "bad racist devil"

White people love to piss u off so u can get out your comfort zone and do some wild shyt and Ceejay corny ass took the bait. Ceejay should have taken the high road and been above Jenna and let her look dumb ass look dumb. She was doing a great job of it till the end.

And if you dont believe me, u see how the other roommates just went on with their business after the drama was over? All the other roommates with restraint lasts to the very end and Ceejay missed out on the fun cause she got a temper issue.

Jenna racist ass wanted to go home and made sure to drag Ceejay down with her and succeeded.

Ceejay :snoop:
:camby:

yall really blowin me, she put up with her racist BS for all of three days. everybody not just gonna roll over and be degraded night in night out for some shyt they may or may not air on TV. we dont even know if there is even more racist shyt they had to deal with (lets be real, you know she said more)

obviously you dont want violence but i understand it. laughing about a roommate being told to pick cotton is about as racist as you can get without saying it yourself. dealing with that shyt is a GRIND and being told to turn the other cheek time after time after time only works for so long and is pretty much the default racists always turn to when blackness is attacked

ceejai didnt instigate anything, if we being real she stuck up for her for damn near half the season and turned the other cheek several times. only person constantly beefing with her was the other morman dude. it was only after weeks of dealing with racist shyt day in day out when she had enough

i wish she didnt beat her ass like she did cause its not a good look either way, but i understand her losing control when somebody laughing about you picking cotton basically making light of the torture rape and brutalization of your ancestors for centuries

Last edited:

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
A couple new Kailah nudes
b228db7bd3e90076e383c23761c5aede.jpg

1a936ac8e155ab5ae231f21a4216b590.jpg

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter