MTV's the Real World: Go Big Or Go Home Official Thread

Daps
fukk Ceejay

Call me a c00n or whatever but she gotta learn to just chill, man. Unless the camera didnt show it all, they always caught Ceejay all up in Jenna's space saying just as much slick shyt

Ceejay stayed instigating and wanted a reason to fight because she knew it was all the roommates vs Jenna. Lets see Ceejay talk that shyt down South Carolina around Jenna's friends. Its just clear she was acting tough cause the whole cast hated Jenna.

fukk Jenna too but fighting isnt allowed and never has been on RW. Like Dean said, Ceejay knew she would be clowned by her black friends back home if she didnt physically fight Jenna. Its been like that in public schools and black neighborhoods for years. If u dont fukk that bytch up, u the bytch. I hate that mentality.

Now before you all jump on me, why didnt anyone else fight Jenna? Its called restraint

Kailah talking all that pride and sticking up for Ceejay but she didnt fist fight for her nor did Dean. I liked how Dean let Jenna just hang herself with her ignorance and just took a backseat after awhile. Ceejay just had to be "tough girl" about it on every little thing. It was disgusting watching my black sister let a racist cac like Jenna rile her up all season.

Ceejay and Jenna both some weak bytches. I aint falling for this agenda where they trying to make Ceejay the "Godly good girl" and Jenna the "bad racist devil"

White people love to piss u off so u can get out your comfort zone and do some wild shyt and Ceejay corny ass took the bait. Ceejay should have taken the high road and been above Jenna and let her look dumb ass look dumb. She was doing a great job of it till the end.

And if you dont believe me, u see how the other roommates just went on with their business after the drama was over? All the other roommates with restraint lasts to the very end and Ceejay missed out on the fun cause she got a temper issue.

Jenna racist ass wanted to go home and made sure to drag Ceejay down with her and succeeded.

Ceejay :snoop:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the way this season was cast, they got exactly what they wanted. there was nothing else there. lets put a sheltered souther mormon retard in a house with a "pan"sexual former mormon and a black girl who defaults to "woe is me" and see what happens. this never had a chance. they got a little out of Dionne being a "carny" but the rest of the season was basically that crap.

Ceejai wanted Jenna to drop N bombs so badly, she heard "ratchet" and basically took it as the same... although the friends comments were obviously ridiculous.

Dean heard the racist shyt and was basically like "Damn, that's bullshyt. Jenna sucks. Where's my hoverboard?" he played it cool. Chris basically got on his soapbox any chance he could. "Hey a$$hole, put some pants on." "Um, excuse me? Are you offended by me, a pansexual male, wearing underwear?!"

Daps
the way this season was cast, they got exactly what they wanted. there was nothing else there. lets put a sheltered souther mormon retard in a house with a "pan"sexual former mormon and a black girl who defaults to "woe is me" and see what happens. this never had a chance. they got a little out of Dionne being a "carny" but the rest of the season was basically that crap.

Ceejai wanted Jenna to drop N bombs so badly, she heard "ratchet" and basically took it as the same... although the friends comments were obviously ridiculous.

Dean heard the racist shyt and was basically like "Damn, that's bullshyt. Jenna sucks. Where's my hoverboard?" he played it cool. Chris basically got on his soapbox any chance he could. "Hey a$$hole, put some pants on." "Um, excuse me? Are you offended by me, a pansexual male, wearing underwear?!"
Yeah I know right, Ceejay's storyline was the worst ever. That "Woe is Me" shyt was corny as hell then 5 mins later, she this street ratchet chick

The producers reachin for anything to keep the Real World ship a float nowadays

:beli:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Ceejai was one of the best castmembers for the first few episodes. i felt bad for her story... then they kept reminding us... then she kept going... and going, and at about episode 8 it became obnoxious. Chris sucked from the first second on screen.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
So many L's to hand out in these last couple episodes.....in no particular order

1) Dylan - Came in to the house with 2 hoes on your dikk...prime position to have some fun and provide some quality entertainment to the people. Instead, you left with no p*ssy and a wack ass excuse about being a fake sociopath....but every confessional and interview we see is about you falling hard for Jenna...where was the Patrick Bateman act then? Terrible damage control. You exposed yourself as a simp on tv and even admitted this multiple times...the fact that Jenna constantly talked about how you were in love with her and you never corrected her shows how far down the fukk boy road you drove. :martin:

2) Dean - scust at you from day 1. Never seen a fellow black man with so little game...I got mad questions for you. How a bytch thats out in the club tell you that she doesnt go out ever? How you consistently work out, spend months in Vegs, and bag NOTHING? How you simpin a cac bytch that openly makes racist statements? How you talkin bout "planting seeds", but you the one that always ends up in the bushes? Why did you need 5 hours of drinking to steal an awkward kiss from ya other roommate? Ceejai held you down and comforted yo bytch ass on the couch while you were having an emotional no one understands me moment...where were you at when Ceejai was about to ruin her chance at staying on the show by beating Jenna's ass? Why you aint intervene? Why you aint never try to get at Ceejai? Why you such an embarrassment to LA? Youre the worst look for LA since Russell and snapchat. :pacspit:

3) Ceejai - You know Jenna is arguably one of the stupidest and most ignorant cast members this show has ever seen. She has never left her trailer park and most likely her family tree has one branch based on how her jaw doesnt even move when she talks. Despite that, you take every opportunity to argue with her, even when she is off by herself being a dumbass with her friend...Youre in VEGAS. Leave and go find something to do. Would have saved yourself a lot of drama....I respect the ground pound game tho.:smugbiden:

4) Jenna - Can you still be racist if your eye is black? :sas2:. Dont ever leave the south again. Youll continue to get washed outside of Trump country. Your dad is gonna give you another beating for getting embarrassed by a black woman on tv. But what type of beating? Guess it depends on if your mom is on her period when your flight lands. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
THEY NEED A nikka LIKE CT BACK ON THE SHOW TO BEAT THE fukk OUTTA THESE GAY ASS fakkitS THEY GOT ON THIS SEASON :pacspit:

PETER PANSEXUAL SHOULD OF GOTTEN HIS OVARIES KICKED IN...fukkING SNITCH ASS fakkit :pacspit:

DEAN WAS THE LAMEST nikka EVER ON THE REAL WORLD...BREH SHOULD HAND IN HIS nikka CARD AND SHOULD BE TRADED TO TEAM CAC:scust:

CEEJAI THE ONLY REAL BREHETTE ON THE SHOW :salute:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
fukk Ceejay

Call me a c00n or whatever but she gotta learn to just chill, man. Unless the camera didnt show it all, they always caught Ceejay all up in Jenna's space saying just as much slick shyt

Ceejay stayed instigating and wanted a reason to fight because she knew it was all the roommates vs Jenna. Lets see Ceejay talk that shyt down South Carolina around Jenna's friends. Its just clear she was acting tough cause the whole cast hated Jenna.

fukk Jenna too but fighting isnt allowed and never has been on RW. Like Dean said, Ceejay knew she would be clowned by her black friends back home if she didnt physically fight Jenna. Its been like that in public schools and black neighborhoods for years. If u dont fukk that bytch up, u the bytch. I hate that mentality.

Now before you all jump on me, why didnt anyone else fight Jenna? Its called restraint

Kailah talking all that pride and sticking up for Ceejay but she didnt fist fight for her nor did Dean. I liked how Dean let Jenna just hang herself with her ignorance and just took a backseat after awhile. Ceejay just had to be "tough girl" about it on every little thing. It was disgusting watching my black sister let a racist cac like Jenna rile her up all season.

Ceejay and Jenna both some weak bytches. I aint falling for this agenda where they trying to make Ceejay the "Godly good girl" and Jenna the "bad racist devil"

White people love to piss u off so u can get out your comfort zone and do some wild shyt and Ceejay corny ass took the bait. Ceejay should have taken the high road and been above Jenna and let her look dumb ass look dumb. She was doing a great job of it till the end.

And if you dont believe me, u see how the other roommates just went on with their business after the drama was over? All the other roommates with restraint lasts to the very end and Ceejay missed out on the fun cause she got a temper issue.

Jenna racist ass wanted to go home and made sure to drag Ceejay down with her and succeeded.

Ceejay :snoop:
I'm not gonna lie....I kind of agree with you on this one. I mean I applaud Ceejay for finally whippin her ass but Jenna ends up looking like the victim being attacked by the savage black woman for something she didnt even say. Like you said unless they edited something Ceejay was looking for a reason to jump on the girl and could have easily avoided the whole situation but you know she would have been clowned at home. Jenna was talking on the phone and Ceejay just starts barking at her and her friend for no real reason trying to start something. I'm not excusing what the racist friend said but if she would have left the room and not started to begin with it would have never happened. Dione was even mentioning if the girls don't like her so much why the hell are yall talking about her every time she's not around and we're out. They kept doing the shyt. They went out to the club and there goes Kaliah talking about how happy she is Jenna isn't there. Ceejai kept talking about respect but kept cursing Jenna out calling her a stupid bytch and wanting her to say something back to set the fight off when she got off the phone.
Dean ol worthless ass was quiet as a church mouse and didnt do shyt. He should have observed what was about to go down and told Ceejay to chill or at least try to break the shyt up. He should have known how it would make Ceejay look but his dumb ass disappeared playing on that dumb ass hoverboard trying to blend in and not cause any trouble. His excuse

"I was scared to do anything b/c she would have probably accused me of hitting her and taking sides".....

This right here ladies and gentlemen is a broken, non confidence having, pathetic, gutless fukkin slave. I really hate dislike this clown with every fiber of my being. He is an utter disgrace to my race.
:pacspit:
I'm not saying play captain save a ho or anything but damn at least have the instinct to know to look out for your own kind..You know like how she did for you. fukkin coward.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm not gonna lie....I kind of agree with you on this one. I mean I applaud Ceejay for finally whippin her ass but Jenna ends up looking like the victim being attacked by the savage black woman for something she didnt even say. Like you said unless they edited something Ceejay was looking for a reason to jump on the girl and could have easily avoided the whole situation but you know she would have been clowned at home. Jenna was talking on the phone and Ceejay just starts barking at her and her friend for no real reason trying to start something. I'm not excusing what the racist friend said but if she would have left the room and not started to begin with it would have never happened. Dione was even mentioning if the girls don't like her so much why the hell are yall talking about her every time she's not around and we're out. They kept doing the shyt. They went out to the club and there goes Kaliah talking about how happy she is Jenna isn't there. Ceejai kept talking about respect but kept cursing Jenna out calling her a stupid bytch and wanting her to say something back to set the fight off when she got off the phone.
Dean ol worthless ass was quiet as a church mouse and didnt do shyt. He should have observed what was about to go down and told Ceejay to chill or at least try to break the shyt up. He should have known how it would make Ceejay look but his dumb ass disappeared playing on that dumb ass hoverboard trying to blend in and not cause any trouble. His excuse

"I was scared to do anything b/c she would have probably accused me of hitting her and taking sides".....

This right here ladies and gentlemen is a broken, non confidence having, pathetic, gutless fukkin slave. I really hate dislike this clown with every fiber of my being. He is an utter disgrace to my race.
:pacspit:
I'm not saying play captain save a ho or anything but damn at least have the instinct to know to look out for your own kind
:salute:

I fully agree with everything you said

All the white people watching at home probably were saying "watch that savage attack her now" and Ceejay took the bait

You noticied no one else has come in and called us c00ns yet cause we are telling the truth

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Just watched the entire season in the past week

Literally did not like 1 single person on the show this season

If I would've been watching week to week I probably would have bailed after the first or second episode.

I don't wanna see any of these clowns on future challenges.

Ezra

Daps
Just watched the entire season in the past week

Literally did not like 1 single person on the show this season

If I would've been watching week to week I probably would have bailed after the first or second episode.

I don't wanna see any of these clowns on future challenges.
Dionne is wierd as fukk and will be entertaining on the Challenge. I think the adopted chick will be good tv too. She'll bang anyone. I bet she ran through dudes but they just didnt show it because she's not a drama queen.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Oh man that will never get old :mjlol:. One of the best MTV ass whippings I've ever seen. What happened to all of that "I'll go country crazy on your ass"
When she said East St. Louis, Illinois I felt even prouder. :mjcry: she beat her ass Chicago style even tho she from down state.