MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
:pacspit: MTV...they are selecting weird, wack and homo nikkas on purpose. Haven't given us a real nikka since Greg. I knew that something wasn't right about him being on the show. Now, they want to influence young people about sexual identity....fukk 'em

Nah, we did have Leroy, who was the realest of real of all time.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, you dudes are really annoying always crying and worrying about another guy's sex life and business then turning around talking about how gay people are forcing you to accept them when you're looking around for it. shut the fukk up already.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Saw the first episode today and all the girls could get it quick. Judging by the preview of the season the black chick must've thought she signed up for Bad Girls Club. Not shocked about Marlon every time someone has a secret on TV it's that.

Daps
Marlon is such a fakkit, I'm so disappointed. The Holy Trinity can't be happy about this and the chick he brought home :snoop:

From the side, he do look Marlon Wayans though :heh:

2. Can they stop calling that tall bytch Anastasia, she known as "cactus" now cause she tall, stiff, and soft in the middle

3. Dude with the DJ Paul stub hand is a bum. That tall bytch corny but he was corny about how he went about that lil dispute

4. Joi :noah: top 5 best real world chick

5. Johnny is the best on the show so far. Having a mini CT in the making. He just not roided yet and he pulled a kiss the first days

6. I can't wait till NIA the goddess comes and brings the fukkery :blessed:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Marlon is such a fakkit, I'm so disappointed. The Holy Trinity can't be happy about this and the chick he brought home :snoop:

From the side, he do look Marlon Wayans though :heh:

2. Can they stop calling that tall bytch Anastasia, she known as "cactus" now cause she tall, stiff, and soft in the middle

3. Dude with the DJ Paul stub hand is a bum. That tall bytch corny but he was corny about how he went about that lil dispute

4. Joi :noah: top 5 best real world chick

5. Johnny is the best on the show so far. Having a mini CT in the making. He just not roided yet and he pulled a kiss the first days

6. I can't wait till NIA the goddess comes and brings the fukkery :blessed:

Yeah, but he was also clearly drunk as fukk, so :yeshrug:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
that tall girl
FMyVTFm.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter