MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
:lolbron: The tall white girl aint buying it. Dude was a BMOC in HS and then played college football and he aint had a serious GF since 7th grade :comeon:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
that chick has a pretty face and smile... she could lose a few though... Tighten up that midsection...

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its all part the plan to turn the world gay. Show it enough times it becomes normal and expected. Its social conditioning at this point.

:bryan: the fukk does that have to do with anything? why the fukk you worrying about folks being gay or straight? who cares. i think you folks are really taking your insecurity out to the point where it's ridiculous.

this show has really gone down the drain.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was hella laughs and smhs. Bird is OD annoying. Jessica served Jordan and their exchange was funny to see. The whole time I'm just waiting for her to let him get up in that thang. Marlon just had to be the one. Son really tried to claim it like he was OG for it. However you see how hype Bird and Joi were? They just wanted to welcome son as one of the girls and were so excited at the prospect. Also, SMH at their talk about them at the gym. I can't rock with son anymore off GP.

Tex Avery's (Averery) grandma knows the game. She was killing me with the whole Johnny thing. Everyone knew she was gone let son beat but I liked how at the end she said she was going to flip out it he hits and quits. Can't wait for that. Hurricane Nia is going to replace playboy Joi right? Anyone know why Bird was working at the yogurt shop and not the bar presumably with everyone else? That gay bar scene was OD. Sons is just free in Portland huh? Jessica still get scooped up. I'd knock Averery as well and Bird's ol tall self.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
F. Fabergé;3789550 said:
Tex Avery's (Averery) grandma knows the game. She was killing me with the whole Johnny thing. Everyone knew she was gone let son beat but I liked how at the end she said she was going to flip out it he hits and quits. Can't wait for that. Hurricane Nia is going to replace playboy Joi right? Anyone know why Bird was working at the yogurt shop and not the bar presumably with everyone else? That gay bar scene was OD. Sons is just free in Portland huh? Jessica still get scooped up. I'd knock Averery as well and Bird's ol tall self.

she probably under 21

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all the chicks, I would choose Jessica. She got that T & A and I'm not sweating a few pounds. Plus her family is caking. Pops probably can't stand Black dudes. Even better.

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
how did he get a hard on and put it in dudes butt tho... thats the only real question i have.. like even if you are completely non-homophobic... u are still repulsed by the idea of a man sexually.. thats normal.. so for u to be able to get it hard and then maintain that long enough to fukk... nah i feel u might be gay... i aint trying to hate.