MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
wasn't season 4 in London? I guess I'm the only person I know that liked it.:wow:

London was the most forgetable season for me, for the first 10 seasons. All I remember was some dude biting some other guy I think. It's on Hulu I believe, I will check it out, maybe I skipped something.:ld:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Wait, did this nikka have a chance?

Lowkey he did, after everyone else parted and what not...

She was clearly crushing on breh from the get go. He could have easily played that "black mamba joint" into a makeout session, then presumbly a quick goodbye fukk, or set something up for a later date..like meeting up at the reunion show.

Jordan and Nia obviously made it happen. :manny:

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
I've seen all Real World seasons, seasons 1 - 20 were :takedat: to me for one reason or another, Seasons 21 - 28 with the exception of Hollywood (the Greg Episodes) and the New Vegas Season featuring Leroy have been :snoop:... that Brooklyn fukkery still gets :dahell: from me.

Brooklyn was the last season, besides Portland that I saw and I only saw half of both Portland and Brooklyn.

I always hear people speak about this guy Leroy, is it worth going back to his season?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
the best seasons are the seasons where the roommates live with each other for the longest, MTV shortened the stay time in the newer seasons...which means less drama to capture... which means boring show

most these new seasons they live with each other for only like 3-4 months
I think the seasons are the same lengths. They just comprised everything into an hour because no one had time to catch every single 20+ episodes.

That's why I vaguely remember some seasons.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
the best seasons are the seasons where the roommates live with each other for the longest, MTV shortened the stay time in the newer seasons...which means less drama to capture... which means boring show

most these new seasons they live with each other for only like 3-4 months

Yeah didn't they used to stay together for like 5-6 months?

:patrice:I had forgotten about the second San Diego season... shyt was unwatchable with that gay dude keep crying about being gay and breaking stuff in the house. Looking back its probably why I had forgotten about it. Now the first San Diego season is :salute: with "The Bootyologist with the jewelry and the toolery!":lolbron:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
f1z1vm.jpg

the red dots are seasons i felt that were pretty good

everthing else was watchable or bad

i dont really remember the earlier seasons that well so i left them unmarked :manny:

Whats MTV's beef with Atlanta? They've been damn near everywhere else, some even twice...but no ATL :dwillhuh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brooklyn was the last season, besides Portland that I saw and I only saw half of both Portland and Brooklyn.

I always hear people speak about this guy Leroy, is it worth going back to his season?

The thing about Leroy is:

1. He was a real ass nikka that came from Dallas and point blank said: "I don't get opportunities like this often so I'mma gonna chill, have fun and fukk hoes" and that's what he did.

2. There was no drama with him, he got along with everyone except for that one troublemaking nikka and while the female roommate was giving him a pass Leroy was like ":childplease:fukk this nikka!" and called him out on the bullshyt.

3. Leroy was fukking hoes and the cast mates.

4. Leroy was on a season that was watchable, it's hard to have anything boring when its set in Vegas.

Basically I suggest watching the New Vegas season, The Coli speaks highly on him for a reason.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I always assumed it was because BET was doing the College Hill show in ATL for some seasons so MTV stayed away.

If i'm not mistaken they only did one show of College Hill in ATL. shyts odd breh, especially considering the explosion of the South in pop culture during the 2000s. How are they not gonna do a show in the most famous city in the south?? :wtf:

Daps

I always assumed it was because BET was doing the College Hill show in ATL for some seasons so MTV stayed away.

:obama: wish the coli was around doing College Hill

they still hold the crown for "GOAT roommate fight"

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
The thing about Leroy is:

1. He was a real ass nikka that came from Dallas and point blank said: "I don't get opportunities like this often so I'mma gonna chill, have fun and fukk hoes" and that's what he did.

2. There was no drama with him, he got along with everyone except for that one troublemaking nikka and while the female roommate was giving him a pass Leroy was like ":childplease:fukk this nikka!" and called him out on the bullshyt.

3. Leroy was fukking hoes and the cast mates.

4. Leroy was on a season that was watchable, it's hard to have anything boring when its set in Vegas.

Basically I suggest watching the New Vegas season, The Coli speaks highly on him for a reason.

Props on the recommendation, I will check this out on Hulu this weekend. :salute:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Yeah didn't they used to stay together for like 5-6 months?

:patrice:I had forgotten about the second San Diego season... shyt was unwatchable with that gay dude keep crying about being gay and breaking stuff in the house. Looking back its probably why I had forgotten about it. Now the first San Diego season is :salute: with "The Bootyologist with the jewelry and the toolery!":lolbron:
That season is so entertaining to me... They would just get drunk and act goofy as fukk, which made it fun to watch...

They all got a long too... I remember reading an interview in Maxim with the Asian chick and she said that they were ALWAYS stoned as fukk that season. Their codeword to go smoke was "Kayaking"... They knew the camera people wouldn't follow them to film them Kayaking in the water, so it was the perfect way to escape and go toke up...

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lowkey he did, after everyone else parted and what not...

She was clearly crushing on breh from the get go. He could have easily played that "black mamba joint" into a makeout session, then presumbly a quick goodbye fukk, or set something up for a later date..like meeting up at the reunion show.

Jordan and Nia obviously made it happen. :manny:

Damn I didn't even notice that lol...