MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, salute to @DogBasedGremlin for this thread. Who's putting together the Challenge thread?

This season has been hella entertaining. This cast was a group of characters. The final episode was good. The season as a whole was very good. My only question to any Portland natives. How poppin' is the Splash Bar? I think they benefited the most this season besides MTV and the viewers.

A special notice to MTV's editors. Beautiful stuff.

Hilarious to see that Nia lied about everything that she ever said and or did. How's that book doing? Can't believe Marlon played the Thirsy record and MTV aired it. That's a Triple H burial if I've ever seen one. That goon was ready to throw away his career and life for Nia? The Power of the Possible Chance to Sniff the P I guess. I had to mute Nia during her stretch bands commercial. She had them all shook. I can't believe that Marlon wasn't going to warn Jordan at least but the power of prayer compelled them all and saved lives that night.

The reunion was dope. Coral's bress mussuls were beautiful. I would love to see her versus Nia in a Challenge setting. They really spent 40 minutes on Nia and her fukkery, 10 on Marlon, Bird & Jessica with the last 10 on Joi and promos for the upcoming Challenge. Can't wait for that.

I'm mad that racist Jordan cockblocked himself with Bird. Dummy. Marlon as well with Bird. How didn't that go down? Jess looking ripe in the home footage as well as the actual reunion episode. Joi looking good as well. I'd knock Bird off no doubt. I think that MTV made recouped their cost and them some this season. Nia throwing elbows and knees talking about "I'm not a fighter" LOL.

Great thread. See y'all at the Challenge.

Side Note: Did Marlon, Jordan & Bird volunteer for the homeless during brunch? The edit made it seem like they did 5 minutes and bounced.

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo
I haven't watched Real World since the one with the white tranny and latin gay dude. I only watch the Challenges. Is this season really worth watching?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
F. Fabergé;4514217 said:
First off, salute to @DogBasedGremlin for this thread. Who's putting together the Challenge thread?

This season has been hella entertaining. This cast was a group of characters. The final episode was good. The season as a whole was very good. My only question to any Portland natives. How poppin' is the Splash Bar? I think they benefited the most this season besides MTV and the viewers.

A special notice to MTV's editors. Beautiful stuff.

Hilarious to see that Nia lied about everything that she ever said and or did. How's that book doing? Can't believe Marlon played the Thirsy record and MTV aired it. That's a Triple H burial if I've ever seen one. That goon was ready to throw away his career and life for Nia? The Power of the Possible Chance to Sniff the P I guess. I had to mute Nia during her stretch bands commercial. She had them all shook. I can't believe that Marlon wasn't going to warn Jordan at least but the power of prayer compelled them all and saved lives that night.

The reunion was dope. Coral's bress mussuls were beautiful. I would love to see her versus Nia in a Challenge setting. They really spent 40 minutes on Nia and her fukkery, 10 on Marlon, Bird & Jessica with the last 10 on Joi and promos for the upcoming Challenge. Can't wait for that.

I'm mad that racist Jordan cockblocked himself with Bird. Dummy. Marlon as well with Bird. How didn't that go down? Jess looking ripe in the home footage as well as the actual reunion episode. Joi looking good as well. I'd knock Bird off no doubt. I think that MTV made recouped their cost and them some this season. Nia throwing elbows and knees talking about "I'm not a fighter" LOL.

Great thread. See y'all at the Challenge.

Side Note: Did Marlon, Jordan & Bird volunteer for the homeless during brunch? The edit made it seem like they did 5 minutes and bounced.

What goon? That dude wasn't gonna do shyt. You could tell from the jump he was fronting and wasn't REALLY about that action.

Marlon's little weak ass prayer speech wasn't going to stop anybody who REALLY wanted to put those hands to Jordan.

ELGuapo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As soon as Nia's best friend Dom started talking, it reminded me of the coli LOL

I think it was messed up how Marlon didn't warn Jordan about a possible assault, to me it felt like that was shady... considering he wants to call himself a man of God.

also lulz at Marlon's rhymes, "tryin to catch double x chromosomes" or something like that... straight up wack!

another thing i wanted to say.... I noticed Johnny and Avery love them some SUBWAY... they STAYED goin to the place catching footlongs with a medium drink lol

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
As soon as Nia's best friend Dom started talking, it reminded me of the coli LOL

I think it was messed up how Marlon didn't warn Jordan about a possible assault, to me it felt like that was shady... considering he wants to call himself a man of God.

also lulz at Marlon's rhymes, "tryin to catch double x chromosomes" or something like that... straight up wack!

another thing i wanted to say.... I noticed Johnny and Avery love them some SUBWAY... they STAYED goin to the place catching footlongs with a medium drink lol

Subway has been a fixture of Real World for some time, I'm figuring they get food from there for free.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Surprised no one's mentioned this, but Dom, was flaming as heck. Smh at that fruitcake, talking about putting a bullet in someones head, on tv, that he doesn't even know, for a girl he just met, who he isn't even f*cking. Yep that make sense to throw your life away, at like 30+. Breh wasn't some young hopper neither.

Dom = Real life "gangstalicious"

Real talk, didn't I mentioned this earlier, Jordan and Nia had sexual tension between them, no more,or less.

Breh just didn't know how to close :smh: He could have been smashing more than Jonny and avery. If Marlon wasn't bicurious, he could have easily been smashing Bird, which isn't really a prize, but is better than jacking off, or walking around sexually frustrated.

Ana and Nia were horny as f*ck in the house and neither Jordan or Marlon made a move. :smh:

As soon as I heard nia was messing around with a vibrator and kegal ball, she would have been getting f*cked...

:smh: @ this generation...

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Surprised no one's mentioned this, but Dom, was flaming as heck. Smh at that fruitcake, talking about putting a bullet in someones head, on tv, that he doesn't even know, for a girl he just met, who he isn't even f*cking. Yep that make sense to throw your life away, at like 30+. Breh wasn't some young hopper neither.

Dom = Real life "gangstalicious"

Real talk, didn't I mentioned this earlier, Jordan and Nia had sexual tension between them, no more,or less.

Breh just didn't know how to close :smh: He could have been smashing more than Jonny and avery. If Marlon wasn't bicurious, he could have easily been smashing Bird, which isn't really a prize, but is better than jacking off, or walking around sexually frustrated.

Ana and Nia were horny as f*ck in the house and neither Jordan or Marlon made a move. :smh:

As soon as I heard nia was messing around with a vibrator and kegal ball, she would have been getting f*cked...

:smh: @ this generation...

As much as that nikka Marlon was doing that "BLACK MAMBA BLACK MAMBA!" crotch thrusts towards Bird you would have thought he would have smashed despite all his gayness :patrice: but instead he decided to become a horrible ass rapper and we got enough of those all ready:dahell:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What goon? That dude wasn't gonna do shyt. You could tell from the jump he was fronting and wasn't REALLY about that action.

Marlon's little weak ass prayer speech wasn't going to stop anybody who REALLY wanted to put those hands to Jordan.

I said goon because cats were calling him a simp goon earlier in the thread. That sentence and the one that followed it were meant to be sarcastic in nature. I'm joking on the fact that he would even consider doing anything to Jordan on behalf of Nia. Marlon didn't give him a prayer speech, he just told him that it wouldn't work out for all parties involved if he did something.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Possibly 2nd best season ever behind "RW: Las Leroy"

do you mean since the Brooklyn season or 2nd best ever?
:lupe:
idk

i got it like, mind you i really started watching RW after the return to NY, back in 2001.

my top 5 would be Hawaii ( I saw the reruns, not while it was on air), Chicago, Las Vegas 1, Cancun, and Hollywood.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
As much as that nikka Marlon was doing that "BLACK MAMBA BLACK MAMBA!" crotch thrusts towards Bird you would have thought he would have smashed despite all his gayness :patrice: but instead he decided to become a horrible ass rapper and we got enough of those all ready:dahell:

While I wont front, marlon was the most rational cat in the house, everyone still needs to get :eat:

man this cat was in portland too :mindblown: If this n1gga would have hopped on POF, he would have eaten all season...

POF + being black + MTV + Portland = hoes coming out of the woodwork.

heck is even lame ass jordan had followers. Marlon should have had like 3x that.

I'm convinced after tyler dumped Jessica, how could have easily swooped in for a sympathy smash...

ThisIsLife

Energy ⚡
Daps
Reppin
Near Philly
You trippin w/ that.

The best RWs were the 1, 2, 3, 5. NYC, LA, San Fran, Boston...oh and Seattle.

Those were probably the realest shows they've had

I love how you skipped Season 4, lol. The most boring season for the first 20 Real World seasons (I saw every season from 1-20).