MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
damn sounds like I missed some good shyt.

Havent watched Real World since Vegas I think...

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MTV's editors are about that bullshyt and I love it. They know how to edit the hell out of the show.

Bird and Jessica are like battered women that still seek each other's attention and validation. They are the epitome of "pop shyt and apologize." Someone said this earlier in the thread about how they keep running back to each other no matter what. Excellent insight. It's hilarious to see them form a tag team because they know that they would catch the beats otherwise. Jessica also loses points for trying to get back in everyone's good graces by dousing Nia on the low. Bird is a shytty person and Jessica kind of makes me sick. However, that ass was so fat during the second show.

Did you see how the all White brigade rained down on Nia? Nia is a shyt person no doubt but they all just had a blast shytting on her behind her back but they know that they won't do a thing to her face. Now what was on that tissue that Johnny threw on her? I thought it was a baby wipe at first but there is something that they didn't divulge.

Nia threw some weak shots at first but then she started hooking off something serious.
Johnny did the right thing by not firing back. I was hoping that he would fling her into a wall for maximum fukkery. That would have sat her ass down hella quick.
Averey threw some shots and I'm glad to see that it wasn't one sided.

Johnny should have let them fight and Avery was using that to her advantage.

I'm surprised that Nia didn't drop Averey with those knees. That could have been a wrap if everyone wasn't in the mix.

Averey scores points for bloodying Nia's nose but Nia would've have won in a no interference battle. I'm talking the long run.

Nia had quotables for days. "It can be a two for one combo." "That why I'ma bang her and her nikka." Shame on MTV for putting "N*****" on the screen. Y'all aint slick. MTV with the troll "We don't condone violence. Come to somethingMTV.com for more information." Fighting continues.

I've never seen someone swallow water that was tossed on them so much so that they have to spit it up or choke. DAMN! You can't write this kind of stuff.

Round 2 next week. That behind the head horizontal swing is too much. They all wack for wanting to throw Nia out during the home stretch. It's pretty much over. What do you want, a week of no Nia?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
marlon is the most useless nikka on the show. you better believe if i saw a sista getting doubled teamed by a cac verbally and physically, i'm jumping in.

hopefully she let me smash after i :cape:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
I say Nia won

she took on both of them and if not for Jordan would have whooped ass

iMyQhhXCA4C4f.gif

bigger size
http://i.minus.com/ibgXtY4NO9nRJR.gif

had to cap it off the site since I cant find a rip

second fight
http://i.minus.com/iTFllwg9madh4.gif

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Looking at all of this, this is like the second straight season the cast pretty much hate each other... don't know who be picking the cast members but it makes me miss Coral punking out Miz on the weekly

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
nia won, easily.

Sohh we gon act like Jordan(who hate Nia), wasn't holding her back the whole time during the first fight :stopitslime:

Jordan isn't some weak mofo earlier...

Avery had full reign during the first fight, thus her ability to get the shots she did on Nia...

Round 2:
Despite throwing a cheap shot to Avery from behind, once they realigned, nia was bout to murder avery.

Avery was on her way down, if Johnny didn't intervene when he did....

Point Blank Nia won,

I don't blame Marlon for trying to avoid the c00nery. Breh just trying to disassociate himself from this nonsense. At the end of the day he's still gonna hold Nia down no matter what. But to deny Nia's rampage was a bad look for black people is absurd. As a "Howard" graduate she played right into an angry black women stereotype. :smh:

oh yeah and :salute: to the camera man, they got plenty of ass shots of Nia, this ep. Only a fakkit didn't notice that this ep...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I normally dont condone violence, and Nia has annoyed me since she came on the show....but IMO throwing a drink on someone is equal to throwing a punch.
Dude turned it up on some disrespectful shyt, and you cant be mad at someone for going into fight mode once that happens.

Plus, if its your dog, pick the shyt up!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I normally dont condone violence, and Nia has annoyed me since she came on the show....but IMO throwing a drink on someone is equal to throwing a punch.
Dude turned it up on some disrespectful shyt, and you cant be mad at someone for going into fight mode once that happens.

Plus, if its your dog, pick the shyt up!

Mos def, but the second fight was a bad look...

p00rky

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco/Tokyo