MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rewatch that fight because she didn't win but held her own by playing dirty....Avery got her from behind and grab Nia hair to get them licks!
Nia knew what was up. She told Avery it could be two for one and from that point Avery was getting ready to throwdown. Them is fighting words.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
bird looks hella different in this aftershow. kinda cute in a jewish sarah silverman kinda way. :leon:

I was just thinkin' the same shyt :obama: She musta seen herself on the show and decided she needed to step it up...

Speakin' of Bird, :snoop: at these broads stanning for Marlon's d!ck... and this nikka still didn't make a move w/ anybody... further proof that he's a fruit roll-up.

Daps
Let The Games Begin

THE FIGHT IS TONIGHT

popcorn_2.gif

Brehs im avoiding yall replies like the plague

10 mins before the episode came on, my cable went out and I missed the episode :to:

I need one of my coli brehs to help me find a link online asap plz

Why the fukk is there no replay tonight?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself

jflores

Pro
Daps
Reppin
From Brooklyn living in Houston
Avery held it down for her man. Not sure what Johnny suppose to do in his case, yeah he looked like a hoe but wouldn't have been a good look for his future if he would turn around and stole on Nia. All it would've taken was one shot and she would've seen stars probably end up getting arrested.

Nia got her there in the end, but looks like Avery got some punches/smacks in next episode Last 10 mins was worth it.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nia taking an L :blessed:

bytch's nose was bloody and she got her weave torn out on TV. :pachaha:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Nia too big to be throwin cheap shots. Say what you want Avery won that round she landed the cleaner, harder shots. It was a 10-8 round for Avery.

nah. only time Avery landed punches was when Johnny came and was holding Nia off. And lets not act like Av didn't throw the first sucker punch, when Nia was going to attack Johnny. Nia had control of the scuffle later on. And right before the episode went off, Nia was throwing the heavier and effective punches before Johnny :cape: once again.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Avery won da fight, based on da unofficial unified rules of a brawl, if ur opponent uses a weapon, and gets the 1st shot off, and u still standing n still poppin off back, then your the winner of said fight.

Also, on that last clip for next episode, Nia is getting docked points, as she had a clean shot from behind on avery n only got dat 1 clean punch off. Knowing the mirror was in front of Avery the proper technique called for palming the back of Avery's head n rammin her face 1st into the mirror.

Once Avery's body has fallen on the ground n covering her face and crying, subsequent kicks and stomps should proceed.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Also, on that last clip for next episode, Nia is getting docked points, as she had a clean shot from behind on avery n only got dat 1 clean punch off. Knowing the mirror was in front of Avery the proper technique called for palming the back of Avery's head n rammin her face 1st into the mirror.

Once Avery's body has fallen on the ground n covering her face and crying, subsequent kicks and stomps should proceed.

after Nia smacks Avery's kufi from behind, she walked by and stood while Avery was getting ready to pop off. When they both started swinging at each other, Nia was getting the leverage at that point until once again Johnny came. The camera was right behind Avery and we could see that Ave was swinging at nothing but air once Nia had her kind of bent over. That's where Nia got the cleaner hits. It would have been all bad for Avery if they would have continued.

I'll say the first round was more of a scuffle than a fight. But yeah, Avery held her own in that respect.

Daps
check Tv-Links : Free Movies links, Watch Tv Shows links online, Anime, Documentaries in the afternoon and search "real world"..click on the latest episode and it should show a list of streaming links

thanks breh but luckily, that shyt was on "On-Demand" pretty fast and i just peeped it

My notes

1. Bird comin at Jess is wack. Bird jealous that someone actually raised a happy girl and reaching for straws about Jess being fake. Yeah she can be corny but not as bad as Bird makes it seem. Bird jealous as hell cause nikkas dont give a fukk about her and she knows it

2. fukk daisy, Avery should be the only one cleaning her poop, not even johnny. Marlon a faggit but he was right when he said that the problems have nothing to do with poop. They should have sat down and had a big discussion and talk it out because poop isnt the center of it

3. Nia put that nikka Jordan on mute after their confrontation weeks ago. Dude's been pushed to "jobber" status of the show

THE FIGHT :fight:

1. Nia cutting that devious promo about "I got your dog, bytch" was classic and good hype

2. Johnny "cumming" to Nia's aid was funny, and i say "cumming" because that nikka wiped a sperm filled tissue on her and thats when Nia went crazy. Johnny ate those punches though, i was hoping he strike back just for the MTV backlash

3. Avery having no stratches kinda puzzled me but hopefully Nia gets her back. Also, what a great way to end the show with Nia getting a sucker punch in at the back of Avery's head. Wish she would have slammed her head into the mirror though :violent:

4. They want Nia off the show on the last episode? :dead:

P.S.

Did anyone notice that little announcement during one of the commercials that was like

"MTV doesnt condone fighting and wants everyone to know violence isnt the answer"

now back to the fukkery :youngsabo: