MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Hammer

Banned
Daps
so nobody gonna mention how johnny dropped the n word also when they were eating lunch with his girlfriend and bird? :beli:

jessica is the least interesting character in years by the way

Daps
I know im late but :whoa: Breh fukked a cac dude in the ass :rudy: nikka U GAY

I don't think he is. He as just experimenting.

I didn't have problem with Jordan using the N word. Nia clearly called him a nikka first. That's my problem with black people and the use of the word. Calling whites nikka then getting upset when they use it on them.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I didn't have problem with Jordan using the N word. Nia clearly called him a nikka first. That's my problem with black people and the use of the word. Calling whites nikka then getting upset when they use it on them.

:scusthov:
Are u the same JillScottsHunny that got whole innanets :blessed: ?

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Marlon is a simp, he has no chance with Nia.

I pretty much hate every character but Jordan he keeps it real :manny:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Every time I watch The Real World I am reminded why I don't hang out with white people in real life. :snoop:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I never heard Jordan drop the N-word :yeshrug:. I don't understand why people are :cape:ing for Nia. She legitimately instigated Jordan while he was laying in bed. They're both in the wrong.

EDIT: I just saw Ana's recap. :patrice: Yeah he said it but that doesnt exonerate Nia's instigation. Marlon is such a simp :snoop:

They actually showed it during the episode, with the caption right underneath. His words were "I got gats and shyt, nikka" I believe.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

man that Nia is a bytch

hard to defend her

the N word was justifiable in the heat of the moment but not the monkey noises

Neg time. :snoop:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
:merchant: Wtf at that Jordan guy making monkey noises when he was arguing with Nia. That shyt wasn't right. Even, though she checked him for that shyt I would have continue to beat the living shyt out of him if that was me. And, lol at the black guy and anyone who believes him. That nikka gay as hell. And, he also has a lisp. As for the two white girls, they're boring and quite frankly non motherfukking factors. They should have never been casted.