MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's interesting how all of a sudden Bird has warmed up to Jordan even going so far as to defend him to everyone else. She ain't slick saying word for word how White people view the use of the N-word as a double standard. It's a privilege/ restriction deal but I won't get deep into it. Bird, you on notice.

I knew Marlon would cape and do absolutely nothing at all to Jordan. This cat is worthless.

Jessica bringing the Lord into this fukkery is a no go. I know you a good Christian girl Jessica. Them yams.

I was riding with Jordan but he crossed the line. I'm still here for fukkery. Jordan's friends are a$$holes. Why would you douse your boy to strangers about personal issues that you know he has? What part of the game is that? Shame on Jessica and Nia (mostly Jessica because Nia's is bonkers) for data mining that chick. Just trying to shyt on Jordan as best as you can huh?

Nia is done until she puts the hands on Averey. I still need to know what the catalyst is because it seems to come out of nowhere. Averey's breast muscles and that dress. FEAST!

Coral out here bringing me back to the old old days. She needed to let them breast muscles out. Them memories. I do appreciate Coral shutting down Nia about the N word. I can't front that Jordan's racist ass was styling on her. Marlon caping again looking stupid as all hell.

I still want Coral. Don't care what none of yall say.

That preview with Johnny going Christmas ham on Jessica calling her fat is crossing the line. I can't cosign that but I was laughing my ass off. Jessica's ass, I'ma need that.

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, cacs were really cac'n tonight. Rallying around that piece of shyt Jordan.

I see nia about to bring that heat

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I never heard Jordan drop the N-word :yeshrug:. I don't understand why people are :cape:ing for Nia. She legitimately instigated Jordan while he was laying in bed. They're both in the wrong.

EDIT: I just saw Ana's recap. :patrice: Yeah he said it but that doesnt exonerate Nia's instigation. Marlon is such a simp :snoop:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
Man i thought bird was kinda cute at first in like an ugly duckling bad makeup tall chick kinda way... but after hearing her say that double standard shet about the n-bomb... and trying to qualify the monkey noises as jordan making a point... im done with her...

i was actually flippin out this episode... i think bird is more of a racist than jordan to be real... but this is the best season and that was easily the best episode since the return to vegas.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I never heard Jordan drop the N-word :yeshrug:. I don't understand why people are :cape:ing for Nia. She legitimately instigated Jordan while he was laying in bed. They're both in the wrong.

EDIT: I just saw Ana's recap. :patrice: Yeah he said it but that doesnt exonerate Nia's instigation. Marlon is such a simp :snoop:

He said it but it was more so mocking what she was saying to him.

She was like I'mma call up some people to fukk you up nikka

Then he was like I'll my people they got gats and shyt nikka

Mac Milli

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see the connection between using the n-word and pretending to be a monkey.

"someone called me a n-igga,so I'm gonna jump around like a monkey" the f-ck? You have to ask youself why Jordan made that connection in his mind.

Then ask yourself why "bird" also saw that connection.