MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
lol I havent really been able to catch the episodes, but I've seen them kick the chicks outta the house and that jordan dude wildn out.

I wanted to shyt on him, but when they showed him behind the DJ booth :dj2:

:laff: can't hate on that.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
finally saw the last episode

the last 2 episodes where pretty boring

hopefully Nia makes it better or else this is going to be a long drawn out season

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Can't wait for the next episode. Nia bout to turn shyt all the way up, and hopefully at some point she tells Bird to be quiet. That chick annoying as fukk.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Jessica is cute if I was in that house I'd def be tryin to smash...Jordan had his chance at the club when she asked him "do you think I'm cute" but he'd rather argue with the broad

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
lol I havent really been able to catch the episodes, but I've seen them kick the chicks outta the house and that jordan dude wildn out.

I wanted to shyt on him, but when they showed him behind the DJ booth :dj2:

:laff: can't hate on that.

Now that shyt was next level hilariousness.

They went through all of that trouble to leave him at the other club, then they look up like "That can't be him," and that mufukka is up there :dj2:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone said it on another thread, but I'll mention it here as well. Nia use to post vidoes on youtube. She came off all humble and down to earth. She was even on the Tariq Nasheed show. Now that she is on the real world she's turnt up and volatile. :beli:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Someone said it on another thread, but I'll mention it here as well. Nia use to post vidoes on youtube. She came off all humble and down to earth. She was even on the Tariq Nasheed show. Now that she is on the real world she's turnt up and volatile. :beli:
well she can probably comport herself for awhile but the show probably shows the real her

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
So the black chick, on her first episode, proclaims her love for sucking white dikk, and sucks off a cac on the pool table while begging the roommates to watch :beli:

These producers love casting upstanding black folk who represent us fully

Daps
So the black chick, on her first episode, proclaims her love for sucking white dikk, and sucks off a cac on the pool table while begging the roommates to watch :beli:

These producers love casting upstanding black folk who represent us fully

i agree breh

where the video footage? :shaq: