MTV Real World: Portland (Season 28)

Daps
breh, that Avery bytch was all on this purity shyt and telling her grandma how sweet she is now that bytch going out to buy bondage cuffs and fukkin cacs in her job's bathroom

bytches aint shyt :smugfavre:

Yo, MTV wild for making NIA look to be a physco but maybe its their way to hype up a new character and spice up Real World

They need a crazy black chick to shake things up a bit because its been pretty boring with the batch of people we got so far and that Joi chick catching feelings about servin ice cream or making pizza?

:wtf:

i bet alot of other chicks would have loved to be in her position. did she forget she is on national tv on a very popular show?

:pacspit:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
that Asian chick leaving the house was so random :heh:

Usually when somebody leave, its cause they fought or they got problems back home... this shyt seemed planned, like the producer puller her aside and was like "yeah u not puttin in work, ur too boring" and gave her the exit.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
that Asian chick leaving the house was so random :heh:

Usually when somebody leave, its cause they fought or they got problems back home... this shyt seemed planned, like the producer puller her aside and was like "yeah u not puttin in work, ur too boring" and gave her the exit.

This. She was fine but she was adding nothing to the show. She wasn't tripping anyway because her man plays for the Seahawks. She probably wanted to go back to Seattle.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Breh if I woulda knew Nia was a whore I woulda went smack at her ass in College. I never even really talked to that bytched like that cuz she always looked stuck up. Plus she was one of a couple bad joints on the volleyball team. I feel like she selling that crazy shyt tho

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Breh if I woulda knew Nia was a whore I woulda went smack at her ass in College. I never even really talked to that bytched like that cuz she always looked stuck up. Plus she was one of a couple bad joints on the volleyball team. I feel like she selling that crazy shyt tho

:leon: What college did she go to?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2