MSNBC: Pick up artist Tariq Nasheed, known for peddling pro-Trump Propaganda. Leads MAGA-friendly group FBA to pit Black Americans against immigrants

ReasonableMatic

Daps

Zak Folkman, a business partner in Trump’s latest cryptocurrency scheme, is a controversial pickup artist whose courses purportedly teach men how to “Become the Ultimate Alpha Male.” Wired recently reported on the ways in which Trump’s rhetoric mirrors notorious pickup artist Andrew Tate’s.

Another pickup artist, Tariq Nasheed, is known for peddling
pro-Trump propaganda and leads the MAGA-friendly group Foundational Black Americans, which works to pit Black Americans against immigrants.

Trump’s running mate, Sen. JD Vance of Ohio, also has plenty of ties to the “manosphere,” a group of misogynistic content creators that includes several self-styled pickup artists. And back in 2021, Jezebel noted a pair of pickup artists who appeared at the deadly Jan. 6 insurrec
tion.
Translation to what MSNBC is seeing FBA do :sas1:
IMG-1237.gif

FvGCILDXwAEmK0x.jpg:large

IMG-1583.jpg

:sas2::sas2::sas2::sas2:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This what happens when you cling to cancer like it's the actual cure not a problem. Now your movement is steeped in all the shyt it's founder stepped on and dragged along.

Congrats on playing yaselfs. Acronym gang has had years to disown that c00n now instead of them knowing the purpose of FBA it's been reduced to a Tariq fan club.

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Imagine throwing all of your credibility and cache with the respectable Black community away, which took years to build, overnight, to support a geriatric, obese, bigoted, dementia riddled, lifetime conman piece of shyt like Donald Trump :dead:

I hope that bag was CRAZY (I doubt it. Maybe 200,000, AT BEST). Is it really worth selling your soul and integrity for slight financial personal gain? I just couldn’t do it. As a man, I’m standing on business, integrity and principle. fukk your white supremacist crumbs. Couldn’t pay me enough to sell my people out, throw all my dignity and Black pride out the window, and start tap dancing and running interference for vile, hateful white supremacists for crumbs off of Trumps table. Smh. Some people truly ain’t shyt. And Tariq is one of those people. I wish nothing but misery and the absolute worst for this c00n for the rest of his worthless ass life…

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They got the mainstream media acknowledging FBA, not for what it is, which is black American lineage, but instead a MAGA friendly group that pits black Americans against black Americans with linages that goes back to other places.

This is what you Tariq throat babies wanted.
Tariq can’t even argue against the article in good faith because all you’ll see is videos shytting on Kamala and the dems, and Jim Crow-like AI images of Africans on his YouTube. :skip:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
"Tariq" accomplished exactly what he was hired to do. They play the long game. Easing into it with the whole "mack" thing was smart. I'll never forget that b/s video of him being "SWATTED." Feds were "closing in." :mjlol: If there was ever an "agent" saboteur, it's Tariq (you can be sure that's not his real name, either.)

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
"Tariq" accomplished exactly what he was hired to do. They play the long game. Easing into it with the whole "mack" thing was smart. I'll never forget that b/s video of him being "SWATTED." Feds were "closing in." :mjlol: If there was ever an "agent" saboteur, it's Tariq (you can be sure that's not his real name, either.)
I just looked him up

His name is Marcus Sanders and he from DETROIT