MSFS 2020 > GT7

Daps
Been playing GT since 98' but after getting my hands on a series s and msfs 2020 i can see why people enjoy the game... i wanted realism and msfs delivers that. gt was the only thing holding me to playstation but with that done i might get a series x over the ps5 i was going to get.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
Been playing GT since 98' but after getting my hands on a series s and msfs 2020 i can see why people enjoy the game... i wanted realism and msfs delivers that. gt was the only thing holding me to playstation but with that done i might get a series x over the ps5 i was going to get.
What about sim racing gamer?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
both are simulators...
That's about the only point you can compare them on. Out of the box GT7 provides a more complete experience and more opportunities for player engagement. Flight simulators are propped up by 3rd party add ons and become stale quickly without them and MSFS is no different. They both do what they're supposed to do well but to put MSFS above GT7 is questionable.

Daps
That's about the only point you can compare them on. Out of the box GT7 provides a more complete experience and more opportunities for player engagement. Flight simulators are propped up by 3rd party add ons and become stale quickly without them and MSFS is no different. They both do what they're supposed to do well but to put MSFS above GT7 is questionable.
are you kidding? the scale alone of msfs 2020 alone provides a true simulator experience.. more so than gt7.....